• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by Plasmos, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

You should have asked him to join us too, we need a translator. Anyway, what Reisen said about the phones is good for me, I have a voyager, it has a touchscreen and a keyboard. Anyways I heard a rumour though it'll be hitting the states this coming summer for PSP, my friend told it to me, so I don't have the source.

2. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

By this summer, everything should be completed. Anyone getting this game?

3. yuffie

yuffie New Member

Where I can get this...? :p Or can I even get this game? :l

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well this game never came to Europe nor the states, I would wait, this game might be coming by my guess since we haven't heard anything we might get it next winter or we might not get it at all.

We just have to wait and see.

5. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well i read on wiki that khcode might not come to states at all. kinda like the fainl fantasy game that came out for the cell phone in asia called before cris core, never came to america. but that's what i read, just a thought.

6. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

No, do not trust wikipedia, the reason why is because wiki is being editing all the time. So it may say something else later on in life.

7. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

The game's already released for long time ago, but maybe because the mobile phone, it didn't come famous at all...

9. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I know it came out ALONG time ago Silver..:( I just hope they sell it here..because I really want to play it really bad! >_<

10. Blaze of Glory

Blaze of Glory New Member

They've put episodes of the game up on youtube it'd be cool if someone were to translate them. :cool:

11. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It would be cool. It would also be cool not to bump up threads that have been inactive for more than a month =]

Also I'm sure it's been translated already. I mean the games been out for a LOOOONG time.

*CLOSED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.