• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Jan 28, 2009.

Do you like Miley Cyrus?

Poll closed Mar 29, 2009.
  1. Yes

35.7%
  2. No

64.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Who here like's this chick?... I sure do!... she can sing but i hate her normal voice, it gets on my nerves...

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Bar Hilary Duff, Miley Cyrus is the best inspiration for young girls. She an amazing singer, and her show(not her show, Hannah montana) is perfect inspiration and morals for girls.

Myself i love her music, i own all her albums as both miley and hannah.

3. Sakura Drops

Sakura Drops New Member

Miley Cyrus is Ok but I don't like her that much. Her show Hannah Montana is hit. My fav show of her's is the one with the JoBros. It was funny..lol​

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well I hate Hannah Montana only like three songs, her show is funny so I watch them. I like a few of her songs like I like Good and Broken, Seven Things and a few others, mainly good and broken.

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I like some of mileys songs, all of her Hannah montanna songs.
    As a person, i hate miley cyrus, selenea gomez FTW.
    But i love to watch Hannah montanna itss funny ^^.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Why do you hate miley as a person? I hate mandy as a person and the influence she has on miley. But i love miley.

As for selena= HATE- shes a mousey mouse

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Miley just annoys me, she isn't a good role model like you previously said somewhere on this thread. I agree with you that Mandy is even worst.

As for Selena, she is a better role model than Miley will ever be.

8. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

To tell you the truth I don't like Miley Cyrus her show drives me nuts! [DaRn Cousin] but anyways what I'm saying is she sings okay, like her new song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' I do like that song it's catchy but it's not better than the original. =] But her other songs...>.> nope.

9. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I really don't like Miley Cyrus. Mainly because my sister sings those horrible songs and my sister's voice unbearable.....just like Miley Cyrus.
    But her dancing is good.

10. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

She is my wife. Period. I like her songs and it has meaning. It is very innocent and not like regular songs about sex or anything like that.

11. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I'd have to say even thou i dont like Miley, she can sing and she has some quite nice songs.

I agree with you on how many of her songs aren't about the usual topics, although she can have pointless songs to.

But Nobody's Perfect has to be the best in my opinion.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm not a big fan of her. I don't like her genre of music, and I don't find her show to be funny.

Of course, I don't really like any Disney channel shows or their music people (Like the Jonas Brothers).

13. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

She's hot, never heard her sing

14. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Tell me about it! She is banging! I like her a lot! She is down to earth and funny.

15. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Uck. I love her show I think its cute and funny but basicly all of her music is pointless. I only like a few of her songs but they aren't worth buying in my oppinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.