• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hi...again!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cloudtail4ever, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I left a while back, but I decided to come back! I doubt anyone here even remembers me, though.

Kinda funny, but the actual reason I left is that I'm kinda scared of people here xD Or, well, intimidated is a better way to put it. I guess that kinda just happens with me, I'm usually pretty shy and have a hard time fitting in on forums. And I always feel a bit intimidated.

So...yeah. But this time, I'm going to stay. I mean, people don't seem mean here.

LivingDeath likes this.
  2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well I'm new around here, I hope I don't scare/intimidate you buddy =D
    Anyway, you can call me anything ranging from applesauce to zebra-shoelaces, but I think I've gotten acquainted to Rawr lately XD
    Anyway, since joining, I've noticed everyone here is real nice. I've seen you around the forums already and find it pleasing, because activeness is good for the community.
    Well enjoy the forums champ!

Kichigai likes this.
  3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Oh noes, accidental double post. Sorry everyone =S

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Hiyaz, and welcome back. Everyone (ok, most of us) here is awesome and funny. :D We're like one big family.. nice to hear that you're gonna stay. ^^

5. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Hii, this is awesome site, I hope you stay. -^^- Everyone here is really nice ;D I'm Kichi ;3

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

hi and welcome, i'm like that dont worry. You were here before me, but i'm Krish or Ninja :)

I make up for my shyness with posts and comments which make no sense XD

Stay active this time, i swear we dont bite

7. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

Thanks for being so nice, everyone =D

And I try to post a lot on places, but I don't want to become annoying, as other people on other forums have dubbed me.

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yay, your back, I missed you, what were you up to?

9. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

Heya! ive been here a few months, but u were probly here b4 me, i'll try not 2 scare u ^^ although ull have 2 get used 2 my habit 4 txt-typing :p

10. Hey man, we're all family here (old Sephiroth X Slasher quote XDDD) so just post on the forums and get to know everyone :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.