• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Abortion

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by ansem the wise 59, Dec 10, 2007.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

God is in you. he stays by your side. he breathe in you a spirit.

2. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

well i could go both ways about it there are reasons why i think it is a good idea and reasons why i hate it.
    GOOD: If you are not able to support the child and you get knocked up or you get somone knocked up this is a quick option.

HAte it: how are you about to take another life out of this world without even giving it a chance to see the world.

i think if you are not ready to have a child then you should always have protected sex.

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Agreed, but condoms only work 98% of the time.

4. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

true thats why you dont ever use a condom that a girl gives you they are crazy you never know whats up with it. well some girls

5. But why wouldn't you?

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

True, but what I meant is that since we can't force somebody to do something and still be good people (stupid political correctness), reguardless if it is right or wrong. I suppose one could say that people have multiple meanings of life; whether they choose to follow those meanings or not is their choice.

I hate the term 'protected sex.' You're not protecting yourself from anything. You can still get an STD, using a condom or not. A baby isn't some disease like an STD, so you're not protecting. You're preventing.

7. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

well cause some girls may try to trap you in the relationship by putting a hole in the condom. i agree desert warrior

8. That's why you only get your own.

9. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

DUH!?!!
    I agree with R74.

10. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Yeah, you carry your OWN not someting she might pull out and give you. That's just an awful idea.

11. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I dunno, I'm kinda looking forward to being a father. I think I'd be a good one, lol.

But I'm waiting for "the one", yah know.
    Everyone should....really.

12. The thing is is that people go with different partners expecting to get something out of the one night. These are called "One-night stands."

13. Those type of people are so incredibly stupid.

Guys i'm tired of debating so i'm taking a break for about a month from the debate section. All I have to say for right now is this:

A society is cannot survive without religion and morals. The more morals the better, the more a country does what God says to do the better off it will be.

If you want America to survive then grow up, obey God, and do what is right and do never try to do wrong.

14. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

I agree with Twilight.

...as for the discussion about condoms...please spare me. (And as a female I find that insulting, btw. I would never do something like that. Such a self-inflicted disgrace on my "gender." :shakes head: )

Honestly...if you don't want a child, don't do it. Simple as that. If you don't want to suffer "consequences," don't have intercourse. A condom is not an excuse for sexual licentiousness, despite the fact that our society/societies (in America and in other areas like Germany) portrays it as such.

I'd like to continue with Twilight's statements on morality...and I see that no one has answered those questions yet. Don't worry; I'll be persistent! :D

15. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

It can survive without religion, in fact in my opinion it would thrive without religion. The war on Iraq seems to have been started via religious reasons. As for morales I agree with you, society needs to have a "You watch my back and I will watch yours" which is dyeing in my opinion. Too many times have I seen someone being beat up by someone on a Saturday night out and only me and my friends willing to calm the situation.

In fact I believe modern society has no need for religion, it teaches morales but morals are an integrated part of society, everyone knows right or wrong its up to them to chose which path they take. The main reason for religion over the past few thousand years was for control, it taught people what they should and shouldn't do and kept society safe, we now know what we should and shouldn't do and have a more effective means of keeping ourselves safe via public service. Religion is more trouble than it is worth now. It should either everyone should be Christian or religion shouldn't exist.

16. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Where do you think all the morals came from, they came from religion. So yes religion is extremely important to society. Twilight was probably going off of what George Washington said, "This country will not survive without morals and religion." Not exactly what he said but it had the same meaning and it's true. Incase you have'nt noticed, the world is in so much trouble because they are'nt using morals and following God. If everyone was a christian then there would'nt be alot of corruption, people would'nt be as mean or selfish or ignorant. Is'nt that what you want to the world to be like? It could happen if everyone was a christian.

17. EtherealSummoner

I would love to see everyone following god. I'm following him & I always stay faithful to him, but then there's your so called friends who don't think that following god is a waste of time.

18. I disagree, a nation can have morals without religion.

19. EtherealSummoner

& how can a nation do that graceful?

20. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I agree, BUT they must be "just" morals.