• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you die most of the time?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

mickey saved me twice in the same battle....

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Mickey would very tired to save sora twice. What happen if he saves him the third times?

And the hardest is.... TERRA

3. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

every1 knows terra is the hardest
    but everytime mickey saves u, the odds of him rescueing u go down :(

4. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I'm not sure if it counts as dying but versing th FF characters all at once in the Hades Paradox Cup. Until I started recognizing Reflega as useful, it was quite challenging...

5. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I played survivor. By not using any spells or any potions! just my keyblade and my jump....i was a dingdong.

6. 12Savage Nymph12

12Savage Nymph12 New Member

The first time i played KH2 i died soo many times on Demyx they say hes real easy but that time limit thing is real hard to beat sumtimes.

7. XionxRiku_xoxo

XionxRiku_xoxo New Member

Omg, Demyx was really hard for me, just because I was on a lower level then, at lvl 27. :O I played it the second time and it took me only 2 tries which is good, I was on lvl 38.

Huge difference.

I died alot on the hover thingy where you fly on to attack enemies on the final battles, yeahh, I died alot there too, it was alittle hard for me.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  8. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

the first time I died was against xaldin

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Funny way for me to die: Die in order to play as Mickey, only to realize that I won't be able to play him & have to start over.

10. kh2fan

kh2fan New Member

sephy keeps getting me off gaurd he always seems to be stronger everytime i try

11. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

i strongly suggest ur at lv 80 & have glide, high jump, quick run, & aerial dodge all at lv3, at least thats what i had, if u dont have time 4 all that, then at least have glide & lv 80.

12. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Not equipping cure is how i died most of the time. And the organization.Xaldin.

13. Snapple

Snapple New Member

I usually would notice my health was low during a boss fight; and my ultra-slow thumb would try to click the X button on Cure/Potions/etc too late. >>;;;

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Use Leaf Bracer ability then. I think it's simple, L1+X only.

15. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

yeah, thats a good idea :)
    any1 else just die by getting overwhelmed by enemies?

16. Snapple

Snapple New Member

As soon as I saw that, I ran off to my PS2 and tried it. It's waaaay easier than selecting Magic -> Cure. I feel really stupid now for not noticing it earlier. xDDD;;;;

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, i have same thing like you when i played KH1. But i realized customize is very important to boss battle.

I rarely happened that. Maybe when i fought against Terra :(

18. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

no, i mean like SWARMED by countless heartless/nobodies

19. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

1000 Heartless Battle? Too easy.
    Nobodies? Maybe a swarm of dancers on that story event battle in Radiant Garden while I was still noob, but I managed to pull through that one.
    Attacked simultaneously by Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie and Leon... Difficult but I managed to find out how to beat them... after the second defeat by them...

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

True. They were too easy. Battle 49 in Paradox Cup also hard, but it'll easy if you keep spamming Reflega.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.