• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Summons

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Ransu, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ransu

Ransu New Member

in kingdom hearts 1 & 2 there was nothing to summon but Disney characters. i wanted to summon Ifrit or something from Final Fantasy.
    it would have been cool if you could summon something else besides disney characters.

2. chibiroxas

chibiroxas New Member

yea that would be cool if you could summon shiva or even anima!! xD

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Anima is a bit dark for a Disney game. Perhaps the Magus Sisters would fit. Or you could go old school and do the chocobo summon. Have Sora rding around on the chocobo swinging at enemies while mounted. Then the chocobo could be kicking, pecking, and using choco-comet, XD. That sounds more like a KH summon.

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I like having the Disney summons as long as they're useful. The problem in KH1 especially was that none of them really did anything helpful for the battle, with the exception of Tink. FF summons tend to actually do damage and they usually look a little more badass, so I can see why some people would want to see them included. I think a moomba summon or Choco/Mog from FFVII would work pretty well in KH, since they aren't too serious looking, but SE seems stuck on the idea of having Disney summons, so I'm not holding my breath on seeing any familiar FF faces appearing.

5. Ransu

Ransu New Member

some disney summons are good. i like using genie cuz he seems to do more damage than any other summons.
    i wonder if they're going to put tomberry in the next kingdom hearts :D

6. Omega

Omega New Member

who knows?

7. kingdomkey94

kingdomkey94 New Member

yeah i like disney summons cuz some of them are useful

8. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

there was going to be a FF summon in kingdom hearts 1 but it was taken out of the game it's called: bahamut don't know why it's called that and i don't know what damage it would have done but i'm sure it would have been more helpfull than those other summons

9. Ransu

Ransu New Member

really? so bahamut was originally going to be a KH summon...hmm...maybe they didnt put it there because of the space (the size) it will take and the work they have to go through in making it.
    well it would have been awesome if he was in there though :D

10. ansem the wise 59

yeah really there's even a code for it (it doesn't work though all it does is show bahamut in the summons and when you select it, it freezes)

11. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I still have trouble seeing Bahamut as a KH summon. However, he could make a really awesome boss. I'm hoping that Square will change thier minds on the whole "guest" rule and allow an FF themed world.

12. kingdomkey94

kingdomkey94 New Member

If I could summon someone it would be vinncent

13. Ransu

Ransu New Member

lol nice one, vinncent would own the enemies with his monster form :cool:

14. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

ya it would be cool to see shiva, the magus sisters or even a chocobo!

15. Tifa

Tifa New Member

I would love Vincent as a summon. That would be amazing!

16. ansem the wise 59

I FOUND VIDEO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube - KH - Bahamut Summon? - Freeze

17. Ransu

Ransu New Member

cool, but too bad they took him out :D

18. ansem the wise 59

yeah :( that is sad...

19. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

I thought the summons were good.I mean,I was surprised of using Chicken Little and Stitch.:p

20. darkside

darkside New Member

I really liked Cloud in CoM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.