• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Death Note

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Splitoverload, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

If you want an anime watch bleach or most of all Tenjho Tenge

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I fully agree with you ^^

3. OverLord Abaross

Thanks man I just hate the concept of Death Note and BLeach and Tenjho Tenge rules

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Death Note is an amazingly suspencefilled anime, and the mangaka must have raked his brain to put together such a complex manga. The entire thing made you thinks and ask "What's going to happen next?" and even characters surprised you.

Although I loved this anime, the ending was a let down at one point. I thought Light could have gone out with a little dignity intact, but I understand how and why what happened.

I just wish the good Light lived. He was so much cooler.

5. OverLord Abaross

ohh no I understood it I just couldnt get into the whole killing people via book concept so

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

I didn't mean to sound like that. I was putting my two cents in.

The whole killing with a note book is just the authors idea of origonality. I don't remember if it says why he chose a note book in Death Note vol. 13, but I'd have to look through it to be sure.

7. OverLord Abaross

ohh okay my b I miss read then and I guess it is an orginal idea

8. EurydiceShadowcry

EurydiceShadowcry New Member

i really love this anime...the manga is alot better tho...and i love the los angeles bb murder cases...its narated by mello ^_^ and it has L and BB in it ^_^

9. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Death note is cool especially the last episode where Near and the others solve the Kira case.
    GO NEAR!!!!!!!!

10. EurydiceShadowcry

EurydiceShadowcry New Member

near does solve the kira case but if it wasnt for mello then near would have died just as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.