• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

hey guys anything new i had to stay at a evacuation camp because there was a bunch of fires by me (around san diego california so ive been gone that place was boring

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  2. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

ps good site and one of the codes is wrong
    Pete Replacing Goofy (Hades' Paradox Cup Pete)
    DXBY-5X0U-XY2FA
    E9P6-ACFQ-6GP8B0
    forgot to tell you

3. DjC

DjC New Member

its good to have u back! i was afrade that u werent gonna come back. and ur bann ends tommorow at kh-vids!

4. Ransu

Ransu New Member

lol sure thing :D

5. I have no idea how to get RAW codes. The only codes i ever use are the ones already on the AR max. Will those codes on first post work on my AR over here in england?

6. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

no, because you have the PAL Version. Im currently working on codes for that.

7. Is this one of those 'im working on it and if im lucky ill be finished in 4 months' type things or a 'it should be done in a couple weeks' thing.

8. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

well, since I have been really busy with classes and my fraternity this semester, I havent been as active on KH-3.net. I will however, be getting a month off starting in december, but I planned on having the PAL thread up before 2008 anyway.

It really just depends on my free time that I have. Im VERY active at my University.

9. DjC

DjC New Member

hey i've seen that user name before! u seem familar. do u have an account at kh-vids? does DjC sound familar?
    dont make that thread! it will be a waste because in acouple of weeks or days they will delete every thread and user on this site because the new site update will start out fresh and this VERY usfull thread will be deleted and will no longer exsist :(

but when the new site comes open the pal thread :) and ill help u out with the kh2 codes thread ;)

10. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Are they seriously deleting the threads too?! That blows... I better copy all the codes I posted, so I can re-make the thread.

11. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah i know it sucks. and u should get some of the codes i posted too! and if u need an extra hand i got ALOT of codes

oh and when we remake the thread please name it Kingdom Hearts 2 Codes instead of Action Replay Max codes because this thread is a mixture of ar max and raw. LOL

12. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Thats a good point, Ill have to remember that! Lol. So when I make the new thread it will read:

The KH2 Codebreaker's Thread

Sound good?

13. DjC

DjC New Member

no just name it Kingdom Hearts 2 Codes since it will have BOTH ar max and raw codes that is unless u want to make an ar max thread while i make a raw kh2 codes thread

14. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

while you guys do that ill just sit here

15. DjC

DjC New Member

lol hey ur banns over at kh-vids! how come i havent seen u online?

16. Lone21

Lone21 New Member

hey im new but if this is a AR max code can some one make me a code that lets you use DW roxas and it wont freez when u grab a wall plese

17. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

ill be one tomarrow

18. DjC

DjC New Member

sry but its not possible. wall grving isnt in dw roxas animation and theres no way to add that to his animation :( but that would be an awsome code!

oh and welcome :)
    kk :)

19. blacknumbers

blacknumbers New Member

hey, guys! has anyone found the code (riku) yet?

20. DjC

DjC New Member

no >_>

where have been uve been gone for like 2 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.