• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

hmm...try the one thats on the first page of our thread. Ive used it before.

Also, not going to be available this weekend. Gonna be at a Conference in Houston.

Be back monday though.

2. Ransu

Ransu New Member

wait, i thought khkid found the code (or something close to it).

3. Zook

Zook New Member

any codes to automatically skip cut scenes?

4. DjC

DjC New Member

alright ill see u next wekk then bye!

oh and did u ever had the time to make the anti revert whenever u want code?
    he has over 1,000 codes to go through and test. so we wont have any updates from him for along time. and he hasnt really mentioned the riku code. even when someone asks him he doesnt respond:(
    no but whats so hard about pressing pause and click on skip cutscene? lol

and whats this i hear that u dont know how to convert codes? u have ur own site now and have a mega list o f ONLY ar max codes when u should have raw as well. well do u want me to send u a pm on how to convert codes. i know a simpler method on how to get max convert instead of evilmans way :p lol well just tell if u do or dont ;)

5. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

wow i've been gone way 2 long. Sorry been sorta busy and like i mentioned on the riku code thread i still dont have any of my gaming stuff cept my ps2 :(
    Btw They're really gonna shut down this entire website? thats stupid cause theres a lot of good stuff here. and i think i asked about a revert code like 40 or 50 pages back lol.

6. Ransu

Ransu New Member

i've been gone too long too :p
    so how are the codes going demi-shock?

7. bigchris

bigchris New Member

Codes?

Hey Demishock and DjC, I don't mean to hassle you but I haven't got the codes you guys promised me.

8. DjC

DjC New Member

ohhhhh man i forgot sry. u want the riku boss in ur party code right?

alright i firgured out why the code i gave u didnt work. i had the region set to usa and i typed in the us game i.d. so these should work just fine:

Riku (boss) replaces Donald
    DCJA-JDYC-GDFYH
    JDZ7-DDVE-Y0N04

Riku (boss) replaces Goofy
    5PFX-NNA8-PVABF
    VCMJ-27ZW-ZVBJF

oh and u have every right to hassel us since uve been waiting for that code for what? about a month so im sry

oh and welcome back and enjoy the codes =) lol

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  9. Zook

Zook New Member

any codes to have Sora and Roxas fight together?

10. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah and evil told me to look at hes vid description on youtube for the code but it doesnt work. i think its because its fm

11. Cloudstrife252

Cloudstrife252 New Member

havent been on in long! anyone need anything???

12. Cloudstrife252

Cloudstrife252 New Member

1 sec ill get that code...

13. DjC

DjC New Member

WAZ UP! i havent talk to u since the weekend lol. well is that one code only for fm cause evil said it works but it doesnt (on a normal kh2 disc) please and thank you :D

14. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

you came???????????

15. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

he came a little while ago

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i new that i was just uh testing you

17. DjC

DjC New Member

wad up guys hey u wanna here something wierd that happend to me when i was using the r.c. anti form jokered version?

18. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

what happened????:confused:

19. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

20. DjC

DjC New Member

it did the oposite of what the code shoould do.

anyway so as soon as the game loaded anti sora fell from no where and hit the floor (of course) then i pressed revert and i was normal sora so i thought wtf!?!? and so i drove into anti form again and i was still sora and thats suppose to happen when u drive into anti form. so i pressed pause and it showed the usual menu but instead of sora it showed anti sora walking like a cave man! lol ive never seen anti sora at the normal pause menu be4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.