• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

lolzzzzzzzzzzz

2. DjC

DjC New Member

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo do like the name of my codes?

3. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

what codes?

4. DjC

DjC New Member

eh the codes i discovered DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

can you post them again?sorry i dont know what codes ur talking about

6. DjC

DjC New Member

i told everyone at kh-vids that i wont post my codes till friday but heres the names:

1. view inside the character model

2. bizzar

3. press x to do gaurd brake

4. defensless mickey

thats all i have right now

7. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

good job and whats the bizzar?

8. DjC

DjC New Member

it really is bizzar! ull have to test it to see what happends. i would tell u what happends but i dont feel like explaining right now.

9. Ransu

Ransu New Member

i got some bizzar codes myself but i never saved it so i dont know what is anymore.

10. DjC

DjC New Member

u should really start saving ur codes u never know what ur gonna find :D

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

How do you get the codes in kh2? Do you have to have like a device thing too.

12. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

boo....the riku code sucks. I cant figure it out.

Maybe it was just never meant to be...

13. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

dont say that hes just waiting for a compleatly awsome hacker to find him who happens to be the guy thats typing this

14. Ransu

Ransu New Member

yeah i know, but i need the gameshark disc from my nephew still =(

im not giving up on the code yet even if it is nearly impossible.
    first i need to learn how to hack then i could do something more then just making test codes.

15. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah u have to buy either a gameshark, ar max, or codebreaker. trust me its worth the money and i have to say that ar max is ur best choice to buy. any more questions please feel free to ask me and ill do what i can to help ;)
    please rehack that riku code that got him to load on the screen. that could be a HUGE help to all of us :)

and u do know that the if this is true we cant have riku:

lets hope im not right but the reason why we might not have riku is because he could just be over loading the elf causing it to crash. if thats true riku will never be a code but im hoping thats not the reason
    u? hack? lol thats funny :p

well i know i place where u can learn how to hack. jlhack7,khkid,and cloud are the mentors. if u want to know the site let me know so i can post up a link.

oh and im a mod there :p and jlhack7 is the admin coder plus cloud is the owner of the site!
    well cant u just tell him u need it for alittle longer. or maybe u can trade a game for the gameshark disc. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR christmas is coming around and u can get one for christmas

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

forgive me o powerful mod

17. DjC

DjC New Member

lol im not a mod here :p heres the link:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Kingdom_Hearts_Codes/

and this goes to ALL of u. join that site! we could use some help with posting codes and we need more members!

18. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

hey can u post that code? i'd like to try it now that i've finally got all my stuff back :D btw do u think u could make jokered codes for DW Roxas, and any other first person playable characters. Cause like i said in the Riku thread, i think it'd be cool if u could switch out of characters before cut scenes.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  19. Ransu

Ransu New Member

im going to ask my brother if he can take me to go buy a gameshark disc.
    or i can ask for one for christmas :p
    well i wont have time to test out codes until i get a vacation from school or until the weekends. :D

20. DjC

DjC New Member

u want the code i had for anti form with rc comands? its fu**ed up! do u still want it? heres the dw roxas joker code:

Play as DW Roxas! (jokered)
    E59G-36K1-6KAW9
    RAWX-HWQB-XEHMX
    H3DY-JGQQ-4618N
    U6EY-BNQQ-9NF0N

ive never tried to joker ar max codes so i want u to tell me if it worked ASAP!

as for the other request, please tell me what u want jokered. theres alot of codes that are a play as code so i need specifics. and dont be afraid to ask for alot of codes. so if u want 10 joker codes ill get them if u request it ;)

NOTE: jokers DO give bsods! but it doesnt do it offten. example:

when i use the non jokered dw roxas code:

it frezzes every time i walk into a new area or if it doesnt it freezes very often.

when i use the jokered version of dw roxas:

i played the game for 30 mins w/o any bsods. so yeah jokers reduce the chance of getting bsod.
    lol :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.