• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

why is love so harsh?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Don't I wish I was as optimistic as you are. lol. Naw, I know I've got all the time in the world. If only I could get myself to understand that.

2. Love has always been harsh with me. I always get bad luck with love. I think that love hates me personaly :(

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

How can it hate you? Ah yes metaphors, I love those. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. In actuality it is hard to perfect so practice makes good. That you can strive for. If you have bad luck with love then just know that it's not your time yet. Go with the flow, and you will find love. I hope it's everything you hope it to be.

4. Omega

Omega New Member

ah that's what i used to think too. what i think i that love comes for you either early, in the middle, or later in your life. try looking for love, but not looking for love know what i mean?

5. Zerieth

That sentence kinda contradicts itself. Before you jump down my throat, and beat me up from the inside i think i know what you mean. Let love come to you.

6. Omega

Omega New Member

haha it's no worries everyone has opinions.

7. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

yeah, a lot of times love really sucks. especially when u like somebody but they dont like u that way and just want to be friends. but i believe that there is someone out there for everyone. you just have to look and not let a turn down stop u from continuing ur search

8. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah. sometimes the hard thing is if they break up with you for no reason and you didn't do anything wrong and you still love the person that can be pretty hard.

9. Zerieth

Been there, done that. It sucked for a while, but we're still friends. It kinda works out, cause one of my other friends is dating her so i can give him advice on what she likes. He doesn't look it, but i think he's timid around women he likes. We have to encourage the guy. Lolz.

I found another girl who has captured my heart. My friend Haresuno arranged a meet with her, real life, and i couldn't help but feel stunned. She is cute, but she lives a ways away.

10. Omega

Omega New Member

that's cool haha. i guess it's better for one of your friends dating her instead of someone you don't know cause you won't know if they're a perv or not lol.

wow really? well how do you think it'll work out, distance and all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.