• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Life (OOC and SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by annyssrr, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Theme for the rp click the link: YouTube - The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift Music Video w/lyrics

LIFE

This story is mainly about a group of teens that live in Canada. Almost every night, all the teens go to watch the race. Some of them are a racer and some of them are just a normal teens that's like to watch cars racing. It's also include in of how teenager life is like, love of a teenager, and high school times. A bunch of bad teens try to bring all the good teens down.

~ This rp have many more things of teen's life that I didn't include in the story. All of you can make up a story of your character's life. Romance, action, and many more things can be include in the story except spamming. Be creative and enjoy!~

Template
    Name:
    Class: (your character family can be rich or poor or whatever you want it to be)
    Bio:
    IQ:
    Appearance:

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Name: Dean Gray.

Class: semi-rich

Bio: Dean wasn't exactly the happiest child in the world. From being picked on in school to being abused by his drunken father at home you could say he had it pretty rough. After several attempts at running away from home Dean was eventually taken away from his family and put in a foster home. After not being adopted and officially being an adult Dean who always has people call him by his second name moved to Canada in hope of escaping everything about his past. After living there for three months and having a secure job and doing some dirty work for extra cash Gray was able to live a pretty decent life. After messing up a deal Gray was told that he had to pay the money or they would take his life as payment. Knowing that street racing was a big thing Gray decided to try his hand at it for the money. After winning a major race in a 'borrowed' car and paying back the money Gray decided to invest in his own car and keep up the racing. It gave him a thrill and adrenalin rush like he never experienced before, and the money wasn't bad either. Gray is a rather cold person towards people what with the experiences he's had. He is a rather intelligent guy with fast wit and a quick tongue.

IQ: He doesn't know.

Appearance:

[​IMG]

Car:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey I'll join save me a spot when I get home I'll edit this puttiing in my template.

Name: Nicole
    Class: middle
    Bio: Nicole is a new girl in town from PA, USA. She's a more nature type of person, enjoying life when she can, when she moved to Canada to a city with nothing but racing she wasn't to please. She's hoping to try and bring things a more nature touch.
    IQ: 84.31- average of all her grades, not an actual IQ
    Appearance-
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
  4. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

don't worry, there's plenty of spot of left in this rp.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'll join later.

6. True Twilight

True Twilight New Member

i just finished reading of mice and men so i'll use the Lennie character

Name: Lennie
    Class: Lower class (poor)
    Bio: Lennie is a bit slow. People always ridicule him because of him being mentally handicap. But when you get to know him, he's a nice, kind, loveable, innocent teenager.
    IQ: 83
    Appearence: Brock from THE ORIGINAL Pokemon

7. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

you're accept.

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Count me in.

Name:Jaylin
    Class:Low-Middle Class
    Bio:Jaylin is a bad boy and thinks he is better than everyone else. He never shows his emotions and keeps everything bottled up. He is actually lonely.
    IQ:80
    Appearance:Similar looking to Zack Fair from FFVIICC

9. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I'll join just give me a sec to post up a bio
    Name:Reese (nickname is Res) Conrad
    Class: rich (upper class)
    Bio:Reese is a typical spoiled rich kid. he gets everything he wants that his parents can buy with money. His parents buy him things because they don't want to have to deal with him. Reese really doesn't care much about most material things but loves cars and loves to race. He has many cars and works on them all but his favorite is his Mazda RX7 that he built up from scratch and took more than a year's worth of time to build and "trick" out. He is also captain of the soccer team (tell me if I should change this).
    IQ:Never bothered to find out but is extremely smart
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    first is him second is his rx7
    [​IMG]

if nything needs changed let me know...obviously I intend to be a racer

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  10. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

you're accept, Dreich.

Name: Ally Ella
    Class: rich
    Bio: Ally is a rich, secret car racer in Canada. She enjoy going to her piano lesson after school. She can do anything that she have put her mind into it. Even though she is very rich but her attitude is very good. She never bother to ask her parents anything big at all. You can say that she is very brilliant girl.
    IQ: 120.9
    Appearance:[​IMG]

11. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Name: Ben Sanders

Class: Poor

Bio: Ben is the kind of kid you would pass in the hallway and never know who he was but he is going to change that when he becomes king of the racing world. Ben is a very smart kid but just wastes it away on his car instead of doing his work he puts it towards his car. He has trouble making friends with any one who doesnt work on cars
    IQ: 110.7

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  12. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Star and you are accept.

13. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

save me a spot

14. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Is this good?
    Name: Will Johnson
    Class: Middle
    Bio: Will grew up in Michigan U.S.A until he was 14 when his parents died in a car accident in his father's '67 Shelby GT 500. Will had been in the car and was the only survivor. He went to live with his grandfather in Canada and started racing almost instantly when he got there. He uses his grandfather's 1970 Dodge Charger while the Shelby GT 500 is being repared. It has been fixed for a year but the car scares him too much to drive it. It sits in his grandfather's garage. He is a good friend of Ben's, Chris', and Nicole's. Also plays guitar. Is the loner of his group of friends. He would rather read a book or play guitar than video games. Has a bad reputation in the school because he has been in so man fights. He has been suspended over 35 times.
    IQ: 112.56
    Car Appearance:[​IMG]
    At first this but later
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  15. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Name: Chris
    Class: Middle Class
    Bio: Chris is clever, having 2 awards in Languages and Drama. He gets As and Bs in every report card and his parents are proud of him. He wishes he could socialize more but he comes from England, which causes problems for people to understand him and people usually can't hear him sometimes. It's very frustrating. He moved from England, a year ago. He wishes he has a girlfriend but he feels he's not ready yet. Chris cannot let things go very easily.
    IQ: He never taken an IQ test.
    Appearance: [​IMG]

16. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Name: Jenny Tompson

Class: Lower Class. She isn't poor but her reputation doesn't make her that high class in the general public.

Bio: Jenny is pretty well known around the car racing community for her record of being one of the top racers despite her gender and such. Her father, a man named Dale Tompson, was a criminal and a car thief. He just like Jenny was widely known for his street racing and he was wanted in nearly seven different states including Florida and Iowa in the U.S. Because of this, Dale took Jenny and moved to Canada in attempt to start over on a clean slate and live a normal life with his daughter. Jenny though, having a lot of her father in her, loved the feeling of being behind the wheel of a car. He taught her everything he knows about the mechanics under the hood of some of the fastest vehicles and now Jenny often gets into trouble for street racing of her own. Her dad knows that he would be a hipocrite if he tried to take that away from her but he still doesn't like her racing because it's dangerous and because she has already gotten in trouble with the law twice for racing.
    Jenny is very smart but she still doesn't try very hard in school. Her last IQ test left her off the charts and stunned a lot of her teachers but she dropped out of school five months later because she just didn't care.

IQ: 122.7

[​IMG]

Car: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Name: Trevor "Zero" McKenzie

Class: Rich (Upper Class)

Bio: Trevor is a prodigy who love cars. His obsession of cars made his parents to buy him Nissan Skyline GT-R. Then after that, he become wild and changing his name to "Zero" to make his family's name not being concealed. He also wears Grim Reaper mask during race to make himself un-revealed. He also mastered to modified cars and sometimes its his work to modify any cars of his friends. Although he's smart and very dangerous on race, his arrogant personality sometimes makes him lose the race.

IQ: 118.13

Car: [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  18. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

Name: Jackson "Jacko" Kerry

Class: Upper-Middle Class

Bio: Jacko's love for cars was brought on by his passion for movies and racing movies. When he turned 13 he was given permission to drive the family car around their cousin's property. He impressed his parens by getting up to 60 Km/h while skillfully weaving between trees and bushes on his second go. When he turned 16 and got his L plate, he bought a Mini Cooper S. Over the next few years, he packed it with the best possible engine for that particular model, nitros, a killer stereo system, new brakes and he improved the handling 100-fold. When he learnt about the racing system, he signed up as soon as possible. Jacko is a massive film guru with a large DVD collection. He loves watching films on the weekend with his friends. He is good at school but can get distracted at times. Some people have problems with him because he's a free spirit.

IQ: 120.5, His best subjects are English, French and Drama.

Appearance: Fairly handsome: sharp features, nice smile. Good sense of style. He is almost always smiling and he is a happy person (free-spirited).
    [​IMG]

Car Appearance:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  19. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  20. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Can't wait for this to start. Gonna be amazing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.