• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3 Characters

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lahaute, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lahaute

Lahaute Guest

As some say the new three characters(in armor) resemble the characters of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Sora which means sky is supposed to be matched with Ven, the character that kinda looks like Roxas and was frozen in the Birth to Sleep video. Ven means wind. So in this way Sora and Ven are matched.

Kairi's name which is sea is identical to the blue-haired girl(I was convinced she was a guy, she kinda looks like one but everyone keeps saying she's a girl and it would make more sense, since she is like Kairi.) Aqua, of course means water.

And the final character as in protagonist would be Riku taking the name of land and resembles the brown-haired(i think) fellow with the eyes that change yellow at the end of the vid and seems to do the most fighting. Would be connected with Riku, for his name means earth. Terra.

There you have it the characters of Kingdom Hearts 3 and there identical characters.

Sora, Kairi, Riku

Ven, Aqua, Terra.

2. SC KH3

SC KH3 New Member

I think that they will be connected. I have managed to discover that Terra and Xehanort could be connected in some way also.
    By the way Ibelieve that the rule of keyblades being passed down that we have now discovered. Terra may have chosen Riku to recieve the Kingdom key, but because Riku gave himself over to darkness it chose Sora to be its new master.

3. does anyone know who the weerd old man is???????????????????????????????????????

4. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

he reminds me of roger bacon from shadow hearts 1,2 and 3 lol, they look like twins ^^

5. sora'sNOBODY

sora'sNOBODY New Member

Im sure the new characters have a connection with Sora, Kairi and Riku.
    they also say that Ven looks like Roxas. So, im sure that Ven is connected with Sora, Aqua with Kairi and Terra with Riku.

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Sora has a connect with Terra actually to me as Roxas has a connect with Ven and Aqua with kairi. i dont belive it was ever written in history for Riku to become a keyblade wielder he did it using other means.

7. Lurker77

Lurker77 New Member

His name is Master Xehanort.

8. Soras Other #13

Soras Other #13 New Member

I dont think Sora Kairi and Riku are Ven Aqua and Terra. I think that the 6 meet sometime during the game and just happen to look like each other.

9. Soras Other #13

Soras Other #13 New Member

It just wouldnt be right 2 change the way Sora Kairi and Riku look in the game.

10. XxXNeko_RikuXxX

XxXNeko_RikuXxX New Member

Terra is the main charecter in the kh3 his name is earth or something like that in english do him and riku are somewhat coneected same goes for agua which is water so that would be kairi and ven and sora ^^ and btw ven,sora and aqua are completly different people to sora,kairi and riku

11. darkmickey123

darkmickey123 New Member

The dude in the secret trailer that is helping master xeonort is his apprentice:D

12. Ransu

Ransu New Member

i dont think riku is connected to terra for some reason.
    do you guys remember the dark chaser that was with the old guy? i think that one is connected to riku.
    oh and what did they call the dark chaser?

13. DjC

DjC New Member

they didnt call him anything. btw the knight u fight in fm isnt terra its the lingering spirit. which i think is terra's nobody. i think terra,aqua,and ven were transformed into nobodies. the lingering spirit is terra's nobody, the 14th organization member is aqua's nobody and of course roxas is vens nobody. but rememeber this is what i think. im not sure if im correct. im probably not but thats my theory. or what i meant is that the 3 heroswere transformed into nobodies, so that means there still the same they just dont have a heart

14. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

y, in DjC's thread with the artwork, does xemnas and the old man both have sharp ears? r they some type of an elf or somethin'

15. Lurker77

Lurker77 New Member

1. You do fight Terra, but why he's there is unknown.
    2. Roxas is Sora's nobody.

16. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

sora= sky
    ven= wind
    kiari= sea
    aqua= water
    riku= earth
    terra= ground
    that........... actually sounds like a good theory DjC

17. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again
    Lahuate's theory matches up with the ancestrol theory where those three "knights" are the ancestors/distant relatives of Sora, Riku, and Kairi
    also this would explain why Ven and Roxas look alike because Roxas is in a sense Sora seeing as Roxas is "Half" of Sora which is even mentioned in the first part of KH2
    I probably lost some of you so ask me questions and/or correct me

18. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

could you link me to this theory that they are ancestors. because i do not belvie being related has anything to do with there destinies

19. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

umm this is like my 3rd comp, i don't have the link or any idea how to find it again -.-

20. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

or (odd as it sounds) its possible that all the warriors die in the huge battle seen in the FM+ trailer, and are reincarnated as their respective counterparts? but im not sure about the time difference in the games, is it 10 or 20 years? because if its 10 then they would all already be alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.