• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Interesting/Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldfish, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I had a dream where i was join a war. I saw Hitler and his soldier pointed their weapons to me. Then after they shoot me, I wake up.

Maybe Nazi trying to control me?!

2. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

i had a dream that i was in a war academy for girls. its so vague though...

3. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

I had a dream where I was losing a car race because the other two cars transformed into aeroplanes and they drove up the side of the centre-point tower (tallest tower in Sydney, look it up on google images and you'll see just how impoosible it would be to drive anything up there LOL.) I gave up and drove away with Mario and Luigi in the back seats.:cool:

4. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i had a dream where one of my friends tried to kill me because i owed him $5. 0_o

5. keyblademaster777

had a dream about three brothers who liked to play kidnappers with a girl who was there neighbor. but then one day her dad actually thought they kidnapped her and called the police. then they went on the run and met a swordsman who helped to hide them.

6. I had a Left 4 Dead dream about my school. The guns had no ammo, so I decided to shoot myself and it had no ammo, but I still died . . . .

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I had a dream yesterday, but I put up a thread called "is Jesus coming sooner" since I wasn't able to find this. Well, it was religious anyways.

8. I had a series of dreams that involved my friend and I. Okay, here's how it went:

I would be inside this really big church and in the very back of it was a statue of my friend. She was crucified on it and thorns were wrapped around her body (she was naked). When I walked up to read whatever it was, but when I got too close an Anti-form-like version of me would stop me and chain me down. Then after some effort I would get closer and the statue would become human and I could see her mouth moving, but no sound came out. Then the chains turned into the same thorns and I would be taken into darkness then I would get like, these radiant white wings and that would be it.

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I know what it meant. The Anti-christ is the evil version of you I think. the flesh that you need to fight off. Angel wings is what you will receive from God Almighty. Your friend being crucified... ... ... never did heard anything like that before. You going into darkness is where you will be tempted by the devil for 10 days. That's somewhere in the bible of revelations about that. This is new testament related.

10. Wow, thing is too, I'm always interested in the factions of Light and Dark. My fan-fictions have to do with the struggle for the one character. Even in games, I'm always being goven the choice to go one way or the other.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I have a dream when i saw two of myself, facing each other face to face. Then suddenly a Black wings appeared in one of me and white wings appeared in the other me.

Then they clashed each other, fighting each other, to show who's the winner.

But eventually no one win, they simply fight endlessly until i wake up

12. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I have dream that I'm on an airplane right now.

13. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

I had a dream that I didn't do anything......

14. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I dreamt I was hugging random people on the street. When I woke u, I was hugging my pillow =P

15. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I had a bizarre dream that consisted of a guy with a "Bee" sword, a factory, a sensei who had rats scurrying about and I shared this dream with two other people.

That was like 5 years ago.

16. Snapple

Snapple New Member

A long, long time ago (lulz only on Saturday) a princess named Snapple dreamed of a prince with no face serenading her the song, "We Can Be Lovers."
    Eventually it became a musical. A musical about Princess Snapple and Prince Whats-his-face trying to find his face or something. Kinda foggy after that...

But I suppose that's what I get for watching Wicked before bed and then listening to that song. x]

We should be looverrrrs. 8D

17. keyblademaster777

i had a dream that i was killing spiders.

18. DawnBlade

DawnBlade New Member

Okay, I've got two dreams for you guys (Both KH related, i really gotta hook up my playstation and play it again, but I never get round to it...):

I dreamed that I was in the fight in the Land of Dragons (the second one where you fight the guy in the hood) and Mulan kept blasting me in the head -.-
    --------------
    I also dreamed that I was my OC Dawn, and me, Axel, Demyx and Roxas were a band playing on Britain's got Talent (its a talent show we have over here, like American Idol and stuff, but you can anything on it, not just sing) and Simon Cowell stated that we were:
    "Absolutely Amazing! especially you (he pointed to me at this time)." And we got through to the next round. Incase you're wondering, I was singing (which I can't do for toffee), Axel was on guitar, Demyx was on bass guitar and Roxas was playing the drums. One of my fave dreams:D

19. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

okay..thanks to Rawr.....now I had a dream about.......me eating Toon Link!!!!it was horrible!!!!!I just keep eating him over and over...........it was sad too..............

20. HAH, that means that you're a total fan-whore, lawlz. I had a pretty odd dream that involved me and Marly . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.