• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Xion Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Tntk_2, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I'm confused.
    The fact that this is partly Fanfic and Xion has no relationship
    with Aqua.

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I believe she dies but all of a sudden xehanort finds aqua 10 years later and turning her into a heartless. I doubt it.

Xemnas called her friend that would mean he tricked aqua a keyblade wielder while he was human but that cant be so.

He had memories of when he was Xehanort but not before ansem find him.

Both Xemnas and Ansem SoD knew about their time as Xehanort.

How could xion be aquas nobody if Aqua turned into a heartless during the time Xemnas was Xehanort then she wouldnt be number 14 would she.
    Xions appearance is affected by soras memories.
    Nice try...

EtherealSummoner likes this.
  3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DAAANG KEYBLADELEGACY!! You really is correct. I still find it hard to think that Xion is aqua's nobody. I find kairi having namine & xion her nobody's. What?! It's possible for a person to have two nobodies but there's certain conditions for that to happen, which leads to something about a theory that star ( I should start talking back to her again) started about sora & kairi's heart becoming one.

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Why thank you i try.

I also think that kairi created two nobodies but now im not that sure.
    I seriously doubt kairis heart and soras heart became one.

5. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

Xion is the nobody of sora and kairi. remember when he released his heart and kairis to bring her back. Xion is part of both hearts in one nobody. thats why she looks like kairi and can weild a keyblade. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Tokyo Game Show 2008 SUBTITLED sorta explains a lot about Xion. and how she knows kairi and sora, and also gives meaning to the game name...

6. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

My other personal theory is that Kairi created two nobodies, one when she lost her heart on destiny island (I believe is Namine) and one where her heart left an empty shell behind inside sora which was born at the same time as Roxas (Xion because it has a connection with the keyblade).
    So there that about wraps up another crazy cozzy theory.

7. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

that makes sesen, but what if xion is like namines nobody, like namine was on sora's island rember and xion was made from her? I mean riku said her keyblade was fake, so maybe that's why she knows sora and kiria

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Maybe Kairi and Sora share another Nobody which makes Xion?

9. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Next time you take my theory, quote me please, plus you explained it all wrong

No kairi didn't produce sh*t, ha way to much credit goes to her lazy self

Sora produced, Roxas, Naimne, and Roxas

yes all three are basically his but im going to back up <b>MY</b> theory that gilgamesh tried to say but said it incorrectly

Roxas: Was born, when Sora's Heart got released from his body, when he stabbed himself in the heart with the keyblade

Namine: Was Created, when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade at the end of KH1

Xion: Was born, when Both Sora and Kairi's heart left, Sora's body, when they left at the same time at the end of KH1, it caused i guess a reaction, two hearts leaving one body? never has happened so basically she is created from half of sora, and half of kairi.

no one was created in DI, kairi is unable to make a Heartless nor a Nobody.

10. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

my bad x3pic, your version of Sora and Kairi making Xion was what I was thinking but hey, you said it first.

11. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

well no your fine, =p

im just saying to Gilgamelsh because im sure he stole it from me, because we talked about it in a different thread,but didn't explain it correctly
    ha you on the other hand atleast said the basics

12. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Wow I think my theory makes much more sense. As far out as it may be.
    As far as Im concerned, the only things that happened with hearts in KH1 (regarding xion, namine and roxas) was
    1. kairi loosing hers
    2. Sora loosing his
    3. Kairis leaving Soras body

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  13. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

thats prolly why Xion looks like kairi but has a keyblade..

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

No yours makes no sense

Kairi losing her heart on DI has nothing to do with a nobody, SHE CAN'T PRODUCE ONE AT ALL, SHE IS A PRINCESS OF HEART, SO WHEN HER HEART LEFT HER BODY ON DI, IT MADE NOTHING, NOT A HEARTLESS NOR NOBODY,

thats why kairi NEVER HAD A HEARTLESS

now the only reason namine is her nobody is becuase, iher heart left SORA'S BODY, which can produce both, heartless and nobody

So wen both of the hearts left Xion was created

your theory sucks is what im saying

Plus ontop of that its been confirmed that:

Roxas and Naimine where created at the same time.

And Xion was created the same time as roxas.

So Using common sense. All three of them where created at the same time.

Thus Meaning. The Time Sora Stabbed Himself in the heart at the end of KH1

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  15. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

x3pic said this aswell ^^^

stop copying me kid

16. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Well I think although she cannot succumb to the darkness in her heart she can still create a nobody when she LOST it on Destiny Island

17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- I don't know what to say. Seriously, because there are a lot of infos that makes sense, yet, we still didn't come to no conclusion. Also, Xion is most likely to be Kairi's nobody, but I'm more interested in how come her hair came out blue.

18. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

A NOBODY MUST BE CREATED WHEN DARKNESS COMPLETELY TAKES OVER A HEART, TURNING THE HEART INTO A HEARTLESS, KAIRI CAN NOT HAVE DARKNESS IN HER BECAUSE SHE IS A PRINCESS OF HEART, ONE WITH A PURE HEART, THEREFORE WHEN IT LEFT HER HEART ON DI NOTHING HAPPENED

ALSO ITS CONFIRMED ALL THREE OF THEM WERE BORN AT THE SAME TIME

how many times do i have to say that, maybe you welll get it in all caps

19. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Well, as you've stated, Kairi lost her heart, and Sora got it. So what if, at that moment, Kairi became a Heartless? Then, when she received her heart, she became whole, skipping the nobody phase, but then again thats when one of the Nobodies was created (Xion or Namine probably).

But something does trouble me.
    They never explain for how long did Sora have Kairi's heart? Also, if Sora had Kairi's heart, were was his? Did he have two hearts? (0.o), or did he lose his real one a while back?

20. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Ha first off, do you guys even read, Kairi Can't Produce A Heartless Because She Is A Princess Of Heart, They Are Unable to Make Heartless, thefore can't make Nobodies, get it got it, okay
    ill say it again

PRINCESSES OF HEART CAN NOT ANY ANYWAY PRODUCE A HEARTLESS, BECAUSE THEY NEED DARKNESS IN THEIR HEARTS AND THAT CANT HAPPEN BECAUSE THEY HAVE PURE HEARTS

PURE HEARTS MEAN THEY CAN'T HAVE DARKNESS AT ALL, THATS WHY THEY ARE SPECIAL. THATS WHY EVERYONE DOESN'T HAVE A PURE HEART.,

Second question

You know when sora sees kairi in the secret place, and kairi says "Sora" all blah minded. well when sora went to catch her she disappeared right? at that instant. her heart went into Sora's

Yes he had both His and Her Heart in him through out the whole game of Kingdom Hearts

He didn't lose his till the end where both of them came out of his heart producing, Namine(created when Kairi's Heart Left Sora's Body, Roxas( created when Sora's heart left Sora's Body) and maybe even Xion(created when both of theirs left sora's body)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.