• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Xion Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Tntk_2, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

(I made it white so no one who doesn't want to know read it)

Xion was an incomplete replica of Sora made by Xemnas to gather more hearts. Her face was based off Sora's strongest memory, Kairi. But as Namine rebuilds Sora's memories, Xion starts growing closer and closer to the original Sora. When she finds out, she pretty much goes nuts, and Roxas has to put her out of her misery.
    But yeah, Xemnas is the one who started it. Shows how much a twisted bastard he is. This is why he ran away probably.

Ask me through PM if you want to see the video

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

haha i just completeed the game in less than a few hours, but yea thats what basically happens

she is some what of what Vixen did to make a Replica Riku, thats what i got out of it =/,
    except she wasn't complete, but i guess you can say Replica Riku wasn't either

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

So, basically all of that bunch of theories.... o_O
    And eventually the truth has been showed up.
    Hahaha, Vexen is still a beginner in making clones XD

Btw, i also heard that Xion is anagram for "No I" + "X"

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

yea all of our theories were lame as heck xD
    far off

but i know, but im just saying thats what she equals haha, since i saw riku replica before xion

and ya i found that out too haha =)

now BBS! leak soon haha or atleast come out

5. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Heh so we were all wrong about Xion?

6. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

i'd say so, even X3pic lol

wish nomura would give more details...in the interviews, he doesn't mention her name..

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Sorry to say this, but... Yeah.
    Man, someone already leaked, played, completed, and tell the truth the game not far from the released days.

But in order to more detail about the truth, we need the english version (only for those who don't understand japanese XD)

8. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

ha i understand japanese, =))

not fully though, so im missing like half of the game

i can't read it so, blah i only can read some

so i only understand when they talk, a bit

9. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Hey x3pic, can we "virtually" shake hands on this I was wrong you were wrong but hey the creator had the best theory XD.

10. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

=) sure lets do this

i have no problem with you cozzy, :D
    i just like to push people to prove me wrong.

but i know :/, but mine made sense, well everyones did, but i guess in the end,

we all suck at making theories =D

11. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Good recap lol I'm sure you understand now that I don't have a problem with you either, though your theory did make more sense than mine but everyones made sense in the KH world.

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

yea there were some good ones out there, =/ im surprised no one thought even deeper than i did, and thought about replicas. :/
    Yea, =) so im sure we need to start up some BBS theories now,

13. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Damn they will be hard considering the reports don't really mention anything about BBS, or or do they?

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

well we can try to, by researching all the reports, plus the interviews, analayze them take them apart, and find out what unbirths are and xheanorts intentions

15. cozzy_0205

cozzy_0205 New Member

Should someone start a new unbirth/Xehanorts intention thread. I knows theres already an unbirth one.

16. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

go for it, should be interesting

17. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

From what I can tell is that Xion is black and she is going to be a kick ass character.

18. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

No she really isnt that interesting.

19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Oh well. She is just a new character. So many HYPE about her. I bet you she is going to have 3-5 scenes in the game.

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD From the trailers & gamplays videos, she sure don't look black. Also, Xion will have more scenes than those. A whole lot maybe. Like... ... about 10-20. Xion is going to be interesting. We just have to play the game once it hits the USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.