• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Xion Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by Tntk_2, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Have you seen the video yet?
    Her hair become brown because she almost closer to become original Sora.

And i already played it :D

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

her hair didn't turn borwn, she transformed to a Sora look alike to be exact

ive played the game as well

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

how yall play the game? and if so, then you guys should clear up all the xion theory and stuff.

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Read my post at 81th

I played that using emulator.

5. Answer Man

oh, was it fun?

6. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Um... Can I be directed to the emulator?

7. Master Gilgamesh

Master Gilgamesh New Member

i'm waiting for the actual game for two words. MULTI. PLAYER. it gonna be good vs friends/ allied with friends, i'm told that larxene and marluxia are good for MP.

8. Answer Man

i dont know how to get a emulator

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

You download the 358/2 Days rom and a ds emulator. But of course its not legal. Copyright laws.
    Well you have to think about the people that dont want to be spoil and are waiting for the NA release.

10. Answer Man

oh right, thanks.

11. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:(:(:( WHAAAAAAAAA!!! Xion died at the end?!!!! I LIKED HER!! Well, I was wondering if she was born out of memory because the keyblade she has was to me memory. Wish u didn't put that on there trumpy!! This is why I hate spoilers. Xion & the Replica Riku are two different pple. The replica Riku wants to kill teh real Riku & wants to be complete. Xion, I think she was trying to find out who she's really is, especially when Riku told her to find her true self. Not only taht, ROXAS LOVES XION!! You can see it in him! Also, I thought that Xion was more like Kairi, but never did I think that sora's strongest memory was Kairi herself so I was partially right about Xion being able to be connected to Kairi somehow. I saw that her hair was black too instead of the blue part. ??? I'm real confuse aobut Xion growing closer to the original Sora. She was going back to Sora or what? Now I want the game to figure it out myself & NO MORE SPOILERS!!! Also, I never did thought that Xemnas has something to do with Xion ever since the game was mentioned. Never!!!

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

SPOILER SPOILERS SPOILERS

Doesn't matter if they are different people..im saying they are both Replicas dude, i know both they aren't the same, im saying they are both replicas..?

Um Roxas does not LOVE xion, that an emotion/feeling, nobodies don't have that.

Xion's looks were created from sora's memory of kairi, thats why the look alike. thats not a big connection, everyone thought that, actually she isn't connected to her, shes connected to her by Sora's memory. not a direct connection

As sora awakens, (i think) she starts to get closer to him.

Xemans created Xion.

13. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

That's why i put (SPOILERS ALERT) on that page. Coz if you don't want to know, leave this thread.

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Those are kinda true. Here's how it goes. (By the way, I'm putting the text in white so people who don't want it all to be spoiled won't see. Just highlight my post to read)

Xion is a replica of Sora created by Xemnas using Sora's leaked memories. The reason Xion looks like Kairi is because Kairi is Sora's strongest memory.

Xemnas planned on using Xion to become a complete copy of Sora so he could have his own Sora and prevent the real Sora from ever waking from his slumber.

Over the course of the game Xion became friends with Roxas and Axel.

Near the end of the game Xion discovers who she really is and discovers Xemnas' plan. Xemnas planned for Xion to absorb Roxas into her being so she would become a complete real Sora. This would also prevent Sora from ever awakening because Sora's memories have been leaking into Xion.

Xion ends up looking just like Sora and decides to stop Xemnas herself. She battles with Roxas and he kills her. Roxas absorbs Xion and gains the ability to dual weild. After this he is captured by Riku later on.

15. Desert Warrior

Those are kinda true. Here's how it goes. (By the way, I'm putting the text in white so people who don't want it all to be spoiled won't see. Just highlight my post to read)

Xion is a replica of Sora created by Xemnas using Sora's leaked memories. The reason Xion looks like Kairi is because Kairi is Sora's strongest memory.

Xemnas planned on using Xion to become a complete copy of Sora so he could have his own Sora and prevent the real Sora from ever waking from his slumber.

Over the course of the game Xion became friends with Roxas and Axel.

Near the end of the game Xion discovers who she really is and discovers Xemnas' plan. Xemnas planned for Xion to absorb Roxas into her being so she would become a complete real Sora. This would also prevent Sora from ever awakening because Sora's memories have been leaking into Xion.

Xion ends up looking just like Sora and decides to stop Xemnas herself. She battles with Roxas and he kills her. Roxas absorbs Xion and gains the ability to dual weild. After this he is captured by Riku later on.

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Hmm... Thanks for made it white :D (I will make my revealing post to white, so people who don't want to know about it, didn't see it)

Btw, isn't that Xion want to absorb Roxas so she become complete? Because Roxas didn't want to fight her, but she insist.

And after he beat Xion, Roxas went to TWTNW to set free hearts that she took to kingdom hearts (or something like that)

And also, when Riku trying to remember Xion in Deep Dive, his memories about Xion is gone. Maybe because either Namine's work or her existence is fully disappeared?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Sorry double post, very laggy.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  18. Answer Man

then the question is how did sora make two nobodys?(yall mostly likey know)

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OMG. Why do i have to explain it again...
    First: Xion isn't a nobody. She's the leaked memory of Sora created by Xemnas. I assume he do that when the first encounter against Sora in Hollow Bastion (KHFM to know more). She has Kairi's looks because the strongest memory of Sora is Kairi.

Second: Namine is a nobody that created with Sora's body but with Kairi's heart. (or something like that)

Third: Roxas is Sora's nobody. He has Ven's look because maybe Ven has a connection to Sora, like merged to him.

20. Desert Warrior

Sorry Silvertrump. I can't answer your question since I don't know the answer. I haven't played the game. I don't have a DS emulator, and I'm waiting for it to hit the stores here in America, just like with Dissidia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.