• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Guitar Hero: Metallica

2. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

BioShock one.

3. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Yugioh GX Tag Force 3

5. Burnin'-Axel

Burnin'-Axel Flurry of Dancing Flames

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Guitar hero Metallica or Aerosmith and Kingdom HeartsII

7. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

kh2
    it never gets old ive beaten it 21 times

Goldfish likes this.
  8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Chrono Trigger ^^

9. Omega

Omega New Member

you sir are full of win:D as for me, i've finished playing Bionic Commando for the 360. I loved it.

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

FF Dissidia, Bleach Heat the Soul 6, and Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection

11. sora-x

sora-x New Member

last game i played....kingdom hearts. poor new people at the game need all tey help they can get ^^

12. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

Well, Kingdom Hearts is currently on, so that's the last game I played and I shall return to it shortly. Before that, however, it was (in order of most recently played); Mirror's Edge, Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May Cry. I can't remember past Devil May Cry. Mirror's Edge was very good and I loved it! It was very short, though. I think it took me two or three days of non-continuous play to complete? Still a very good game, in my opinion. I completed DMC4 a long time ago, but was playing it quite recently on a quest to beat all the difficulties—I'm on the Son of Sparda difficulty and stuck on Mission 12, I believe? Either Mission 8 or Mission 12—the one where you have to fight Credo. How annoying! I can't seem to defeat him! I completed DMC (the first one) years and years and years ago but I saw it being sold at a game store a few months back so I repurchased it for the sake of it, and replayed it since I deleted my save file a long time ago. I must say, I forgot how amazing it was!

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Well the last game that I played was Final Fantasy X this morning at maybe 9-12... I still haven't beaten it yet and I have a long ways to go... Yuna I'm coming for you XD... I also played Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup... The only actual sports video game that I ever played and like, since I'm not a huge fan of Blitzball... I played that early this morning before my Final Fantasy =].... But the last game that I've played and beaten was Kingdom Hearts last week :3... I feel so accomplished but my game disk is breaking DX... This is going to be the second time that my cat Bubbles killed Kingdom Hearts >.>... So I guess I'll have to buy a new one =[

14. soldediamantes

soldediamantes New Member

Good luck with finding a game that still stocks Kingdom Hearts or has a used copy of it. I live in England and in my town there's only five stores that sell games, two of which are actual game stores. I know for a fact that four of those stores have no copies of Kingdom Hearts, and that there's only two copies of Kingdom Hearts in the remaining store. I've had three or four copies of the game in my time, and I am quite lucky, I must say, to have found a copy of Kingdom Hearts a few weeks ago. I'm not letting this one out of my sight, I swear it! It's a shame nowhere around here stocks Devil May Cry 3 or Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition because those games were the reason I kept my PS2, along with Kingdom Hearts, of course. :(

15. GuitarLegend

GuitarLegend New Member

The last game i played was Guitar Hero 3 online. I ended up playing against a randomer on Expert- Dragonforce, taking it in turns, my fingers hurt like crazy but it was all worth it.

16. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

Pokemon Platinum

17. GuitarLegend

GuitarLegend New Member

Enchanted Arms, another Final Fantasy like game. turn based too ^^
    Also right before that i played FFVII on my Ps1 XD

18. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I was playing Indiana Jones (L) and the staff of kings

19. SacredRiku

SacredRiku New Member