• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Unbirths + Xehanorts intentions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by cozzy_0205, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well i was tired.

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

you must always be tired with the things you post, ha:D
    but anyway
    so you know anything tht is possible now, does not equal unbirth

3. Answer Man

quite true, but then what does equal an unbrith, mister no it all.

4. i agree with the theory that the unbirths are the soul part of the equation you all know the other two heartless equal heart
    nobody equals body
    so in theory soul equals unbirth

as for MX intentions godknows what but judging from his heartless and nobodies actions it is just to gain the power of kingdom hearts

5. Answer Man

well member that Kiaris grandma said before there was no darkness back then, maybe MX is using light, but mixing it with darkness...maybe? Or it's light, but when he use's it, it turns bad.

6. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

actually if we need this, then you wouldn't be making stupid posts like always,
    but i can tell you that, unbirths equal anything that can't happen in sora's time :)

7. Answer Man

we all know this.

8. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

obviously you don't because you say dumb shit that is possible in presen KH time, saying it equals unbirth, so either u don't think wen u post, or you know nothing,

9. Answer Man

i know what I need to. i know as much and more than you do. if I don't think at times then that's not a problem obviously you are the dumb one, anybody you calls someone else dumb is real the dumb guy. you think you know all..... sure. and I think maybe some stuff that's in the present Kh time is possible. so you think before you post, bastard.

10. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Bastard-a person born of unmarried parents

sorry, but my parents are married.

Now Nomura said that unbirths or extinct in present time, So anything that can happen in Present KH time is NOT FREAKIN POSSIBLE. So actually think, because you don't :D

and actually i think before every post, thats why i know so much about KH and You Know VERY FREAKIN LITTLE :p

11. Answer Man

would you SHUT UP! god! whyy can't you stop haveing such a big head! I KNOW A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK!

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

:p Actually No, Im just providing you with information, you didn't/may not have known, If trying to help you out is having a big head. Im So Sorry :D

13. Answer Man

i don't need help from you, i would like it if you just stop judging everybody's post, some people might not know as much as us. so if your going to help then do it in a way that isn't mean and rude.

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

correcting people when they are wrong is not judging :D

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Again, 7 posts that i see contains lots of Spam XD

16. Answer Man

again sorry bout this

17. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

I believe it may be in an unread report Ansem wrote.

18. Answer Man

about what?

19. Blaze of Glory

Blaze of Glory New Member

My belief is that Xehanort's intention was to convert the Unbirth into heartless and nobodies as apart of a grander scheme which involved him taking possession of Kingdom Hearts which I believe is his creation.

20. Answer Man

that sounds good, but why would he take kingdom hearts if he made it? how could he make it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.