• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Members that left

Discussion in 'General' started by Sogeking, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sogeking

Sogeking New Member

Who are some of the members that left the site that are missed that everyone loved having on the site

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Well, here's some of them:

- Locogabitron
    - Kichigai
    - demon of darkness (well he's banned but I'm sure many of us (including me) miss him)
    - LDC1121

Those are the members that came up in my mind first..
    Then I wonder where are dualblade and Chocobo Dyl..?

3. Sogeking

Sogeking New Member

Why was Demon of Darkness banned

4. Kyuu

Well.. he had a triple account...
    But still he's one of my best friends on this site, and he is a good person. I miss him. =[

5. Sogeking

Sogeking New Member

what do you mean a triple account

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

OMG demon was banned? I never heard about this >.<

A triple account is when you have more than one user account.

7. Sogeking

Sogeking New Member

Why is that so bad I just dont see the problem in it

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

The Original Mod / Admin Team and the Second Mod and Admin team.

Myself, Raiden and Mike are the only survivors.

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well Multi Accounting can give you quick benefits (reps, referrals, etc) but more so the fact that he lied with 2 false identities (could be 3, this is the internet, can't tell who's real or who's not unless you know them in person) would be the more serious side of it.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Um... yea. I can tell you why only because Dod used me as he was pretending to be three different people through pm's, religious debates, & the abortion thread. One of the reasons why you're not suppose to have more than one account besides from what Rawr had said is because it's like tricking someone like you is someone else. Not only that, it's against KH-3.net policy. This is not like myspace technically & you can virtually harm others through 3 accounts.
    Anyways, I'll miss him, but there's a small glimpse in me that wants him to stay banned so I won't feel bad anymore. I'll also will miss Loco, Trumpy, Keyblader92(Disappeared) Moog (Disappeared) & Kichi.

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Right now I miss:
    Loco: We were good friends.
    Dod: Even tho he had 3 account hes still one of my friends.
    dualblade: Havent talked to him in a while.

But yeah those are a few of ppl I miss.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i miss zzic >.<

does anyone know about where DB went? VM me >.<

13. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

dualblades still here

isnt he T________T

he is, he's just done one of his dissapearance things. Where he goes, tells no one that he wont be on for a while and mysteriously appears again out of the blue

14. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

On his profile it say last time he was logged in was 6 days ago..So I hope your right.

15. Kyuu

Yeah, I believe he'll come back. ^^

What about Choco? Haven't seen him for a while..

16. ü

ü 30•05•2010

He better come back or ill pour tea over him T_____________T

choco pops on every so often, but he has alot of stuff on cause of summer, so he sometimes doesnt get on on weekends(weekends is the only time he was on before)

17. Kyuu

Oh, ok, I just haven't seen him..
    I also miss The Graceful Assassin..

18. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i find it ironic how DoD triple accounted for friends, when he already had them, so lost his friends in the process.

19. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

DO you mean me, kupo? If so. . . . Damnit, my name is MOG when shortened!

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD I find Moog better than Mog. Makes your name sounds cuter. ^^ YAY! You came back! Anyways, Choco told me a little bit about his problems to me when I was cheering him up through pm, but I'm not going to tell anyone of you. As for Gracie Lou (Graceful Assassin) I don't know what happened to him. He jumped in the religious thread saying that he don't think that God won't do anything in his life, & the next, he's gone for 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.