• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Senario Will You Play As?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by DjC, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow17

shadow17 New Member

did you guys notice from the picture that there is no party members do you think mickey will tag with terra during his journey

2. DjC

DjC New Member

no but i think when u play as ven and die that mickey will come rescue him. just like in kh2. i think that because in that pic with ven on the ground and mickey in front of him deffending him. that is a very possible theory.

3. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

hmmmmmmmmmm very possible indeed.............

4. shadow17

shadow17 New Member

i guess we have all have wait
    square enix is hiding a lot of surprises

5. Fist of Justice JR.

Fist of Justice JR. New Member

Ven.Nuff said.

6. DjC

DjC New Member

same with me. ven is gonna be the best of all 3 senarios

7. Fist of Justice JR.

Ven, also because, you'll be able to find out why he looks like Roxas first.

8. DjC

DjC New Member

that to and he has an awsome keyblade!

9. Fist of Justice JR.

Actually his Keyblade looks kinda flipped up.Lol. All bent and what not.Lmfao.

10. SORA619

SORA619 New Member

i want to start with aqua's scenario

11. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

why aqua. me id like to play as ven the most but i think that Terra's wil have a more compelling story line

12. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmm...

As seeing the scans, I think Terra will be the most playable character in the game. Aqua and Ven must be like Riku and Kairi or Donal and Goffy.

13. Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Why don't they just say Roxas? Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
    People are just gonna get confused if they just got into kh.

14. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I most look forward to Terra and Aqua. I am likely to go play Terra first, then Ven, THEN Aqua. I suppose I'm purposely leaving the biggest mystery at the end. lol

15. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

If I had to choose between the three I would so pick Aqua! She's my favorite character! (As you could probably tell!) I don't care if she's weak! I think she's cool!

16. DjC

DjC New Member

why do they keep calling aqua mystery girl in the scans?! they should call her aqua! maybe there changing her name which i seriously doubt that

17. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

I've noticed that too! I know they're not changing her name 'cause if they are, they are CRAZY! Aqua suits her perfectly!

18. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

Wait a minute! I think I might know why they're calling her mystery girl! Maybe it's because they want to surprise us or something like that. I know it's a dumb idea but, you never know. Also, if that's why, it's not much of a surprise anymore!

19. Luke

Luke Member

Well her name is aqua which mean water and water is usually described as blue and her hair i blue, so i doubt they will change her name lol

20. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah i know but they really should stop wit the whole "mystery girl" thing. her name is aqua so they should call her that lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.