• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ransu

Ransu New Member

thanks again and i would have done this sooner but my sis hogged the computer all day :( well thanks again ansem the wise 59 :D

2. zuriku

zuriku New Member

I was wondering if anybody would know about a code for ARMAX that would allow you to play as cloud, I know its hard because people say he was never really in your party, BUT in kh2 there was a middle scene to where they did actually part with you to fight off heartless, The part im talking about is before you have to fight the 1000 heartless, Anyways I also am looking for another code to be able to make the sword effect lag, like that small stripe that comes off when you swing the keyblade i was wondering if there was a code to make it like lag or atleast not dissapear?..

3. Ransu

Ransu New Member

there is a code to have him as your partner, but there isnt a code to play as him or slow down the slash effect thing. :(

4. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

and that code would be on page 1 of the thread! :)

5. DjC

DjC New Member

i remember erkz saying that a play as cloud code could be hacked. but its a low chance. but i think that there is a code somewhere that hasnt been hacked (waiting to be hacked) that will let you place any party member/boss in the first slot.but if this code were to be hacked, theres always a catch. it would probably be like (in example) cloud. when u have him in ur party he doesnt move unless theres an enemy to attack. well that code would probably be like that. if theres no enemy ull just stand there with the buster sword just waiting for a battle, but if theres a battle u cant controll him. he would attack at his own will. but this is just a theory :p i still think that there is a code that can be hacked thats like that. it would just fix the freeze if u place a boss or something in the main slot (slot 1). but just remember its just my theory.

btw im not focussed on kh2 anymore. ikm focussed on something else. but that doesnt meen that ill stop coming to the forums and posting here. ill still help with codes. i just wont be using codes anymore. well i will if i want to play kh2 i will, but im learning about something else so well you guys gget the picture... lol

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  6. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

haha LOL that was fun, so im guessing it worked hehe
    yes i also share the suffering of the hogger's
    WHAT wiat what are you focusing on? (i bet it's BBS)

7. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

any codes need testing

8. Luke

Luke Member

I`ll test codes if someone needs me too >>

9. ansem the wise 59

what were the result's of the codes you tested?
    Luke i didn't know you had a code machine? and sorry there are no codes to test

10. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

im should of wrote them down..........i tested them awile ago
    im going to the spamzone
    ps i asked a girl out and she said yes:)

11. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

yay! good for you.

Woot for not being single!

12. DjC

DjC New Member

lol u guys crack me up =). and i am now focussing on psp hacking. no not game hacking. the psp it self. but i have found a virtual gameshark for psp. i wased amazed at it. so im looking in to that as well...

is there any new codes? i havent payed attention to the code vault.

13. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

if you know about the minigame mod thing i think thats the newest thing

14. DjC

DjC New Member

oh.... well then................ i have nothing to say ^_^;

15. ansem the wise 59

DAMN I HATE YOU HOW COME YOU GET SO LUCKY *starts crying*
    oh okay that makes sense.....................

16. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Hey guys,

I think the five of us, (me, DjC, Ransu, ansem the wise 59, and ishotansem) need some kind of coder/hacker team name?

Suggestions?

17. DjC

DjC New Member

its too bad that the kingdom hackers are gone. me and ultima sora were the leaders. and everything worked out fine but we sorta just gave up =/

18. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

anything new?..............Helloooooooo..........
    whats the proud mode difficulty in armax?
    ..........Nobodys here........-_-

19. Zook

Zook New Member

there are always codes to test. please bookmark this page

20. DjC

DjC New Member

i have used most of those codes on that list. trust me they work. but add the blue sora code. i want to test that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.