• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How Was Your First Kiss?

Discussion in 'General' started by Autopsy, Aug 8, 2009.

How OLD were you when it happened?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2009.
  1. 7 - 10

15.4%
  2. 11 - 13

30.8%
  3. 14 - 16

46.2%
  4. 17+

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

My first kiss was with my neighbor and she was in high school at the time while i was in 7th grade. Spent the night with her watching movies and such and one thing led to another and the game 'nervous' came up lol Well it was a good time thats for sure ;D

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I don't find pecks with friends on the cheeks will make you lose virginity or anything like that. It just shows how much you like them, but I don't find that a first kiss on the mouth...

3. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

agreeed fully!

4. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'm sad that I don't have memories like that. I probably won't have my first kiss in high school and that makes me sad for some reason.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

That will just make your first kiss that much more special :)

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^^ Don't worry Sorabrawl. Don't feel bad about using virginity or being on abstinence because it's for the best. You might not be ready for it yet so just have some patience. ^^

7. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

First Grade Boyfriend you gotta love em ^_^.

So this is how it went me and a group of friends were at my house watching Meet me in St. Luie or Titanic or something and I we were all little first grade kids. Anyway I wis sitting with my childhood sweetheart Kile Simper and we were watching this romance movie and later somehow we got into the discussion on what the heck the grown up people found so fun in kissing and a group of older kids heard our conversation and then double dared him to kiss me. teehee. ^_^

8. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

You never answered the question...

How was it? ;)

9. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

Ah to be young and feel loves sting. ^_^

10. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

teehee It was awkword because the kids who dared us started laughing and then I started laughing. :rolleyes:

11. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

ya most first kisses are aqward....totally best to wait for the right person...

12. namine628

namine628 New Member

i agree 100%

i def think its so much better to wait for someone u want to remember. u will probably remember it for the rest of your life so u dont wanna look back on it as a mistake

13. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

ya and u know about mine already lol...

14. namine628

namine628 New Member

haha yeah. good ole alex on the roof. every girls dream...

15. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

and my lucky reality ;)

more guys should post on this. we neeed their oppinions too!!!

16. namine628

namine628 New Member

i know. its just the two of us. lonely...*sigh*

17. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

its ok im gonna ask am and rot to comment,,,,idk who else!

18. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Please, stop spamming to this thread. I'm not trying to say this because "I'm so sticked to the rules and all", it just annoys me.

19. kiarigrl888

kiarigrl888 New Member

ok fine. MY FIRST KISS WAS.....magical and i wish i stll lived there to see him...

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I can beat you all in the age department.I was 3 or 4 years old when me and my best friend kissed.It was in one of those little playhouse type things,and my sister caught us.Funny when I look back on it,and I count it cause it wasnt the only we had done that.I really wish I had never moved,or atleast stayed in contact for her.I was a little kid when I left and still I have feelings for her.

Overdose likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.