• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ransu

Ransu New Member

what about the Organization 5 lol j/k :p

2. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

well, between me and some other online friends, we have a god organization....

hmm...

Heartless Hackers?

Ultima Hackers?

3. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

clontox (a guy over at kh-vids) suggested kindgom hackers but i think it should be codebuster's

4. DjC

DjC New Member

sounds good but theres only 1 problem, ur the only one who knows how to hack. i want to learn but nobody is helping me with the hacking tutorial. so yeah im pretty much stomped
    again we dont bust codes,we give and test them:p i think we (me,ansem the wise 59,ishotansem,and ransu) should go find a good website that has an excelent hacking tutorial. not codemaster-projects though. besides there getting sued and r asking for all the people who have downloaded programs to pay a fee. and it isnt know 20 dollar fee either. it has three zeros at the end. im not kidding. so if we can find another site or someone to help us with hacking, lets go for it

5. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

well... im not that great at hacking, but maybe I can get a mini toutorial thread going and see what kind of results we can get.

6. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah but look at evilman_89. i remember reading the first couple pages of the original kh2 codes thread and most of his codes he posted didnt work, but now he got use to it and 99.9% of the time his codes work. but yeah make a thread for hackiing it would be a great help

7. ansem the wise 59

holy c**p are you seriuos *takes code converter and hides it*

8. Zook

Zook New Member

what does jockered mean?

oh and DjC if you have tested codes from The Pile can you let me know which ones? I'd like to dwindle that list. Thanks.

9. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Hey Zook, you should go through the codes on my first page of the thread and put in any ones you are missing.

It might help with your site.

10. DjC

DjC New Member

@ zook ill let u know in a pm

@demishock what about the hacking tutorial?

@atw59 they cant charge u and me cause we never posted our emails. which means they cant track us down

11. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

lol, im partying tonight, but i was going to start it tomorrow.

12. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

well armax broke............:( ill get another one i guess

13. DjC

DjC New Member

ok demi shock ill be waiting for that thread!

isa dude u have bad luck with ps2 disks lol

14. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

i know ive had my armax and kh2for a long time and i found my armax in a box a year ago so my old kh2 and armax are Very old and my ps2 hates me

15. DjC

DjC New Member

my ps2 is nice to me. it lets play cds,dvds,blue disc games,black disk games, and psx games. i was surrprised to find out alot of ps2 cant play blue/black disc games anymore

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

when i first bought my ps2 and i bought dawn of mana(what a waste of 40$)it wouldnt play it was brand new i had to wet it then wipe it of 2 times someone upstairs hates me

17. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

ishotansem.....I dont hate you....

18. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

anthing new?
    they should bring rep back

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  19. Ransu

Ransu New Member

i dont think there are any updates just yet. well i might start to learn how to hack during winter vacation, but its gonna take me awhile to get to ps2 hacking. im starting off with gba first.

20. ansem the wise 59

oh good i was begining to get worried there
    HA you think that's bad, the power cord for my PS2 lit up on fire the other day becuase my dog cewed it (and yes im serious)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.