• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Possible Idea for a new FFVII game?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy VII' started by Twilight Keyblade, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We know that the cetra were the ancient people that fought Jenova and were nearly whiped out because of her. But it was told it was a small band of cetra that sealed Jenova in the northern cave.

Could this small band of cetra be the heros of a new FFVII game that tells the story of Jenova and the cetra 2000 years ago?

2. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

Never thought of that before. Though I think if they made another FF7 game, it would have something to do with the return of Genesis *points to DoC secret ending*

3. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Could this be hinting at a future story of yours, Twilight? :D

Anyways, that has potential. There was many hints that it was a small group of cetra that defeated Jenova, this small group may have been the party members of a future FF7 game.

It's already been confirmed by square that there will be a FF7 game that has Genesis has the main hero. This is the quote:

It went something like that. But as you can see, they are confirming another FF7 game that will most likely have Genesis as the hero.

But Twilight's idea could also make a good game.

4. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

Genesis as the hero?

D: After playing Crisis Core, he doesn't seem like much of a hero to me.
    I, for one, would really like a game about Cloud, but seeing as they "wrapped up his story" with AC, his hero days are probably over.

5. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

Oh I see, you did'nt read the special report about Genesis.

After Weiss and Nero took him away in CC, they asked him to join them. Genesis refused and decided to seal himself in the flooded cavern so that when the planet was in danger, he would awaken to defend it. This was Genesis's way of saying thanks to Minerva for changing his destiny. It was because of Minerva that Genesis decided to protect the planet instead of trying to destroy.

6. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

I think there should be a game for Genesis because they should give him the chance to be the hero.

7. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

i deffinetly think they should remake ff7 for the psp and ps3

8. greater_shadow

greater_shadow New Member

Um...I'd like to make a Sephiroth's game...Only based after he got his ass kicked by Cloud in Crisis Core...
    Kind of Scarface game...like in the game..Tony dont die and he continues his life...but in the movie he dies
    Only with Sephiroth he doesnt die he just got injured in Crisis Core...but what if he kill Cloud and tries to take over Shinra and...I dont know...

Well..tell me what u think!

PS. I just got an message from Rawr...he is telling that Im bumping but he just said i dont post in threads which have a month with no current posting...the last post in this thread was 2 weeks ago..so...c'mon! ^^

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  9. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

a new game where zack is back or something, cause he is much cooler than cloud.

10. greater_shadow

Yeah...cloud is a total chicken in ffcc and its like he wasnt a man back then...
    But...A zack game..like...in heaven or something?
    It'd be great a Zack game but...the story is kinda important

11. Tsukiyomi

Thats true. I still think that they should still make a Genesis one. Or at least the Zack in heaven one.

12. greater_shadow

Yeah...like in the (SPOILER) secret ending in dirge of cerberus...what happens after that...

13. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

Well, the Genesis one might be interesting, as long as they keep facts and storyline consistant. Nothing worse than pulling random ideas out of a hat because it's "cool".

14. Tsukiyomi

Thats true Ryoko. They should stick to story line and don't do random stuff.

15. greater_shadow

Well...maybe sticking to the same stuff will get boring after a while...

16. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

I think that probably the next game will star Genesis as the main hero. It was said the reason he awakened at the end of DoC was because the planet was in danger and he awoke to protect it. Personaly I am looking forward to a Genesis game.

17. Tsukiyomi

So am I Soul, so am I.

18. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

I assume your favorite character is Genesis? Well mind if I join the club. Genesis is my favorite too.

19. Tsukiyomi

I Don't mind. Genesis is an awesome person. He is the hero that the world deserved.

20. ryoko126

ryoko126 New Member

That's true, but if it gets rediculous, completely breaking the story line, then it wouldn't be very good. Crisis Core added a lot of new characters and elements while not tossing what we learned from Final Fantasy VII into a garbage pail and burning it. It actually helped us to understand those events better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.