• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Quratine

Discussion in 'General' started by Answer Man, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

that movei that came out last year with the people stuck in the building on carmea trying to get out and fighting these werid half zmoibe pepople, what you guys thin about that one? casue i really thougth if was kinda scary and a little bioshock and residanet evil. casue that fire fighter guy was killing them, tobad he was ambushe, they might have killed them all. so what you guys think. :confused:

2. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

yeah I saw it, but not half as scary as your spelling

and it's not Quratine, it's Quarantine

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Wrong section but weh.
    I predicted what it was from the start as soon as I saw the first infected person. The weren't Zombies but people infected with... I'll let people find out them selves. Wasn't scary scary and the end only made me go "wtf?" since it didn't explain much about what was happening. Thinking about it, I don't think it really explained where it came from, they just said the ... was infected and all the other ... got infected as well at the ... and yes it can hit people.
    It still followed the zombie theme with the if you are bitten you are infected. But saying they aren't Zombies makes things weird. I'd much prefer a Zombie Flick over this.

This movie followed the tradition of the Blair Witch Project with the camera thing. Now that movie gave me the willies, maybe because I was 9 when I watched, who knows.

4. Icarus

Icarus skinwalker

What you have to understand is that QUARANTINE is a crappy American remake of a spanish horror film called [REC.]

And SOMEHOW, the spanish one was MUCH scarier. Don't ask me how, just was. I saw the english one and I literally laugh the whole time in the theater. The acting was also quite cheesy. Meagan Fox could have done a better job. (WENT THERE, OH YEAH!)

P.S.
    The whole thing of them popping out of nowhere really got on my nerve. -__-
    The only one that really got me was the one with the elderly lady. Mostly cause I was spaced out and when she popped out I was out of it. Yeah, true story.

5. Answer Man

they said that dog did it. that guy with the fir fighter jacket was killing them thought, that was the only good parts, he was like a bioshock thing.

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Most are, and thanks for that side info, I might look at it later.

And where did the dog contract the disease? Where did the disease come from, it just popped out of nowhere, and who was the thing in underwear upstairs? How did it live, it was locked up with no contact outside or supplies. Where did it come from?
    Yes, I'm one who takes the fun out of the movies, but that makes it more fun.

7. Answer Man

i didn't like it at all. it made me scared of the dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.