• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Post Your Phones

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukie, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus

Icarus skinwalker

That's the baby I've dropped countless of times and had to replace it's battery. Getting rid of it soon. T___T
    [​IMG]

2. Mike

Mike Member

[​IMG]
    V3 RAZR Black (I think it was the original version, I've had it for years now)

These guys have horrible reception...but I still think they look nicer than a lot of the crap coming out nowadays, so I haven't bothered to change it.

3. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

ATT Samsung SYNC? Haha. I used to have that phone. Haha. I love it, but since I switch to T-Mobile I have a different.

4. Walking Disaster

Walking Disaster New Member

Here's mine, Nokia 6600.

[​IMG]

5. Shrooms

Shrooms New Member

[​IMG]

I love it .
    <3

6. MoonShadow101

MoonShadow101 New Member

MY BABY!!!!!

The LG VU)

7. dalkin

dalkin New Member

[​IMG]

Motorla W220

8. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Who on gods name needs more than 1 cell phone? Thats a waste of cash.

I have a Samsung phone that works pretty well considering i sent it through the wash on accident. =D. Same way my zune died. LOLZ

9. Crimson

Crimson New Member

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic.

[​IMG]

It's a good phone, though it shuts itself off every time I listen to music. ._.

10. Omega

Omega New Member

i had to switch to a replacement phone cause my old one kept crapping out on me. i have the samsung katana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.