• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The Moogle's Gender

Discussion in 'General' started by Moogle, Aug 13, 2009.

Which gender do you think is Moogles_Forever?

1. Girl

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Guy

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Meh. . . . This topic became my user title. By the way, pulse. . . your title is from the flame war song, isn't it?

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

haha, yeh. Gonna change soon though, as soon as I can find something cool.

3. ::Hazel::

::Hazel:: New Member

I can respect that, I prefer to keep some things secret too. Age, location, ect.

4. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

i think your a guy XD

5. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I'll give you guys a hint - half of the voters are right, and half of them are wrong.

*Examine polls*

6. ::Hazel::

::Hazel:: New Member

Now we've narrowed it down to you either being a guy, or a girl. xD

That's helpful..*insert sarcasm here*

7. Apocalypse735

Apocalypse735 New Member

And to think, I was all in suspense.

Hm...hard. XD Because I'm friends with a girl who doesn't act "girly" at all really.

8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you are. I had thought you were a guy..... Until you started using women for RP characters. People tend to use RP characters that are their same gender. But the problem is you still use guy characters too.

I remember when I first thought Yukou was a girl. His name seems somewhat like a girl's name, and for the longest time since I had joined, he had a Yuffie avatar.

-_-

9. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I Think Moogles_Forever Is A Girl....The Reason: The Way He/She Types Looks Like A Girl Typing It(Not To Be Sexist).

10. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

Lol, she's a girl.

this just goes for certain.

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Funny. Two peeps have said I'm a girl, but there's been only one more vote. Anyways, care to state your reasons, Autopsy?

12. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I think you're a guy because you roleplay mostly as guys.

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD Ok. I DEFINITELY THINK THAT YOU'RE A GIRL MOOG! YAAAY! AM I'm correct?!

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

He/She isn't gonna say if you're right Summonerbrandon. Sheesh.

15. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

Oh. Boys just dislike to display how energetic, playful, and fun loving they are on forums, and in reality, depending. Not all, but this is common in what I see.

and as for the roleplaying as a guy thing -
    I think it's just a fun experimentation in the opposite gender.

16. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

That isn't always the case about the whole Roleplay thing. Most of OathkeeperXIII's characters are male because it's harder to roleplay as the opposite gender and she liked the challenge. She is one of the must girliest girls I know so Roleplaying doesn't tell much about the moogle's gender.

Moogle when I met you on Quizilla I could have sworn you were a boy. I didn't even think it a question until people started talking about it lol. Now that this subject comes up and I'm reading back on your posts I say that you are either a teen girl or a younger boy.

17. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I think you are a boy, who prefers to remain genderless due to you have more freedom. I don't find you playful enough to be a girl. You remind me of someone, and the fact you appear to be femine at certain times yet remain 'genderless' makes me often suspicious.

18. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Maybe you are both? LMAO

But really I believe you are a guy. As most guys RP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.