• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

World ending / Major crisis 2012

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by WayToTheDawn, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Ok then, so I guess I don't have nothing worry about. And if the world did end in 2012. That WOULD be great. No more COLLEGE Debt.

2. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

hahahahaha

3. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

I Believe That The World Is Going To End When It Wants. Whether That Is 2012 Or 1000000001. It doesn't Matter. Death Is Death.....And I'm Sick Of People Thinking That They Are Going To Die At exactly Midnight On The Last Day Of December 2011. I Just Live My Life With The Knowing Of My Death. I Don't Fear Death. I Accept It With open Arms....Well Enough Said.....Anyways I Don't Think The World Will End In 2012.

4. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

The truth is that the Maya's calendar does not end on december 21, 2012.

December 21, 2012 is going to the begining of a new era. It's not the end of the world, it's the end of a cycle. The maya's believed history goes through cycles. We are living in the 5th cycle and in 2012 we will enter the 6th cycle of history.

The question is how will we enter this new era in history?

5. VentusSearcher

exactly!!!!!

6. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

No Idea...Maybe I'll Take Over The World???

7. VentusSearcher

HOW!!!!! wil u use ur spam powers!!!!!

8. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

That's One Of My Plans. Internet Is A Valuable Spamming Source...:D

9. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

end of the world/doomsday/armageddon/rapture=bulls***

none of these prophecies/theories are gonna happen. religions each have a doomsday prophecy used to scare people into believing so the can be 'saved'. its like threatening a kid with grounding to make them behave. one reason why religions are phony.

then there's the random people and hobos that say the world is gonna end. they're just trying to get your money. Tabloids have a different 'Armageddon is coming!' theory on every cover. trying to scare people to make money. now that may for in horror movies but a doomsday theory is just plain bull.

you happen to notice every theory currently is in the 'failed' category? its all just bulls*** meant to scare people into believing or getting thier money. none of its real.

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-.- Look at this.Stop thinking about when the world will end & just enjoy your life. Just prepare yourself for tomorrow & ahead. Everyone will die regardless & will have a eternal life somewhere. Doomsday or not, there's no worrying about this because our life on earth is not eternal.

11. VentusSearcher

hay u just cant say ppls religeons are phony thats just plain old mean!!!!!!!i believe what i want to believ but when ur stuck in Hell dont come crying to ME!!!!!

12. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

believe what you want. i believe that every religion is bulls*** and unless a god reveals itself to humanity i'm gonna keep believing it. even if it means going to some hell and partying with Satan

13. VentusSearcher

ok beleive what u want

14. Riku_of_twilight

Riku_of_twilight The ***** splitter

I have no comment yet.....

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Count me in!!

16. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I'm sorry but is this the spam lounge or the debate corner? because the posts I'm seeing doesn't really look like debatable remarks.

17. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Then back to debating.

I fainly remember reading somewhere that the Mayan calandar had only 5 cycles. And then I remember reading some other time that we'll just go into another cycle, where there has been some enourmous change and life as we know will have been radically changed.

18. VentusSearcher

i think something big is going to happen.but who says the myans r right.i mean they arnt even close to as advanced as us.so what if they made a calender that was thousands of years ago,what do they know!!!!

19. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

What do the mayans know? Well, they were a very advanced civilisation. They developed an advanced mathematical system

They were advanced engineers

The Mayans also developed a three hundred and sixty five day calendar that was modeled after the movement of the sun, moon, and stars

Mayan astronomers calculated the movement of the moon and the sun, calculated the age of certain stars, and made many astronomical predictions that would later be proved to be only years off.

So, you were saying?

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Not only that, they didn't even have clocks during thier times. They always be reading the sings of how the sky be moving, by thier shadows, & more. (I think this is egyptian that I'm thinking of instead of Mayayn.) They even had something on the ground in the dirt that resembles like a clock in order to tell time & to keep track as such. They may be off by a few years, but they was real advance. If they're off a few years on that 2012, then the world will be judged soon in the 2010's...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.