• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

The "Ask Autopsy Anything!" - Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Autopsy, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Why did you make this thread?

3. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

If you're not ruthless then what are you?

As in what's the opposite of ruthless

4. sora-x

sora-x New Member

I can answer that one sadly thats for autopsy lol, don't wanna go stealin her thread. :)

I'm afraid death comes for everyone autopsy...even you. how do you think your gonna die?

5. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Why doesn't anyone love me. Am I that bad of a person? :>

6. sora-x

sora-x New Member

LMAO!, Autopsy the forum was recently asked what would you do if you happened to possess a gun obtained from a man trying to shoot up a school that you knocked unconcious, i replied commit murder because i can get away with it. claiming "lives were in danger i felt i needed to take action".

Does that make me evil/bloodthirsty/psychopathic or any categorie inbetween?

7. Autopsy

DW - I like attention and I like to see what people have to say to me :3

WaytotheDawn - The opposite of being ruthless is being gentle.

sora-x - I think I'm going to die in my sleep between ages 81 - 87. Or older.

nosecap - It isn't because you're a bad person. It's because they aren't ready for your hot lovin' yet ;D

sora-x - Unless you'd be protecting those people in danger, then yea, you're pretty damn bloodthirsty.

8. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

do u hate me

9. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

I know deirectly that's what it is like but like what is the word "ruth"? Like if someone's not ruthless are they ruthful? Or maybe I'm just really stupid and have nothing better to do with my time but ponder crap like this :p

10. Autopsy

Axel - Never did, never will. I have too much positive energy to hate people.

WaytotheDawn - I'm guessing that the origination of 'ruthless' must have came from someone who's former long lost love was named 'ruth' and he identified her as being gentle. So being ruth 'less' is the lack of that gentleness, hence creating the definition.

haha.
    I'm weird.

11. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

I was thinking the same thing :p

Can crabs swim? I've just been pondering this lately (yeah, I know. I'm a weirdo :L), but like you never see a crab in water do you? You only ever see them walking about. Can they swim or do they just float helplessly?

12. Autopsy

Nah, they just scuttle across the ocean floor.

13. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

You are wrong about the crabs, I used to be a man of the oceans/rivers and have seen crabs swim about in the water (seen while I go skin diving, or just by chance), Well at least some crabs possess this ability, some don't.

More to the point, I have corrected you on something, how do you feel? A sudden positive "cool, I've learnt something new!" or a negative "aww man, I suck :sad face:".
    Or perhaps something else, or nothing at all =\

Also, can you swim?

14. Very well, can I drown my goldfish?!

15. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Me? Well I always thoguht they just walked about, never knew they could swim, weird

16. Autopsy

Rawr -
    I feel a little turned on since you decided to dominate me in conversation.
    ...lmao, j/k. And no, I can just float XD

Butsu - You can drown it in air, sure.

17. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I would like to answer this more accuratly, grab its tail and pull it backward through the water, filling its gills with water and thus drowning it.

18. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Yup, contrary to belief you can drown a goldfish, and this works

19. O.M.G. it actually worked O_O

20. Autopsy

I want to be a serial killer when I grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.