• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Birth By Sleep new Trailer! TGS oct 2009

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Tokyo Game Show Trailer *NEW Oct. 21st*

Subbed one:
    YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer English Subbed HQ

Okay, Aqua has become my #1 KH girls character XD

Do i realize that Vanitas has similar fighting stance to Riku?

SOUL KNIGHT:

Can someone come ad merge my post with LivingDeath's post, I have information to add and I don't see it neccesary to make a whole other thread.

Here are some new magazine scans that show off Land of Departure, Confirms Prince Phillip as a part member and Dragon Maleficent as a boss:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also the Magazine confirms the RELEASE DATE for BBS. BBS will be released on January 9th, 2010 for JAPAN!

Please don't ask about a US release because no one knows.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
  2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

"Bibbidi-babbibi-boo". I totally lol'd.

Looks awesome! The game is soon to be released if this much info is really coming out. I'm waiting for this. Period.

3. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

Right, it is to be released soon. January 9th, 2010 in Japan as I posted above.

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I was referring to Europe's release date, but didn't notice that you said it.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? Vanitas has a similar stance to Riku? XD What if Vanitas is Riku's dad? Nah. I don't think so. May someone try to translate this?

6. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

7. EtherealSummoner

DX When I saw the human version of Vexen, Lexaues, & Xalden, I almost fell out of my chair. WHAT THE HECK?!

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

There are two possibilities that i thought from now on:
    1. Square Enix made the human version looks similar like the nobody one in order to make people who play this game recognize.
    2. Square Enix is too lazy

9. EtherealSummoner

??? Are the human versions of Xalden & Lexaues are guardians of Radient Garden's castle? The two of them dresses so weird but they still carry the same weapon that they used in KH2. ^_^ But I think Aqua, Ven, & Terra will get back together sometime in KH3. The three of them made a charm bracelet like Kairi did with Sora.

10. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I think that the reason that Sora and Kairi dont look like their nobodies (Roxas and Namine) is because they got their bodies back,or in Kairi's case,her nobody was VERY special in how she was made.The 6 apprentinces,as far as I am aware,didnt have that happen to them,so the nobodies of them used the original body.This is why I believe Roxas uses Ven's body,but different discussion.Yea,Riku and Vanitas style are similar,possible a dark keyblade style?Aqua is fast approaching my favorite character in all of the KH series with this vid,and I already liked her before.Guess the armor is also used less then we thought.The full armor.And did any one else think Terra kept on taking more damage then he should in the battle scenes?Could just be the player not doin so hot at those times...

11. Soul Knight

Soul Knight Guest

Remember though that in the Secret Ansem Reports that Ansem says nobodies have the faintest changes from their human form.

Vexen and Lexeaus don't look different from Even and Eleaus at all. But look at Dilan and Xaldin, they do have some differences.

Since Ansem the wise is king of Radient Gardens in BBS I can only guess that Dilan and Eleaus are his body guards, kinda like how the president has a secret service.

12. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Damn who called the release date news around one week ago, ha yep thats me :), ha just incase you were wondering how i knew :) i have inside sources, haha not really just was in a webcam convo with a friend in japan and he told me :/

Also not sure if anyone noticed yet or even ripped this trailer, but two major things:

1) First time we ever here aqua's voice in a trailer (i think)

2) She talks about a fruit that keep people connected! hm poupou fruit (spelled that wrong), Might explain why they are on Destiny Island, or have a huge deal to do with it as well, also she says something about a goodluck charm ->>Looks just like Kairi's <<---

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  13. Cameron

Cameron New Member

It's paopu, but it would be weird if it woul have something to do with the major plan. Just plain weird.

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

im sure its nothing too big, ha i just like disected the whole trailer first time around :/,

Like MX and His apprentice are supossedly missing, but he is there with them, then we had a scan of Vanitus and Ven lookin like they were having a "friendly convo", im pretty sure this is at the beginning of the game, and now guessing that MX killed master square, and now the three our tryna find him to fuck his shit up :D (excuse my french)

Fml haha i need to not know so much about kh because if my thoughts are correct i ruined the whole game for myself :/

15. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Recording Responses:
    Fantasia Mickey reference. . . Fighting the Mirror on the wall. . . Revisiting childhood memories. . . Solar sailing. . . What looks like a Tron Battle grid. . . . OHMIGODVEXENSOSEXY. . . Xaldin and dude with the tomohawk. . . Keyblade Wars!

Overall impression:
    *Sobs because I don't have a PSP*

16. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

seems like ill be buying moogle a psp :D
    here is more things :/ now im excited for this game

1) Vanitus says "Terra will no longer be terra" or something like that, sorta confirming everyones suspensions of him and MX fusing, because MX then comes on and tells terra to control his darkness, my thoughts are he is setting Terra up for his next experiment to fuse with him, sense Vanitus, was a failed expeiment <<-- But all and all this could be way wrong haha, its just a theory

2) Next look at Vanitus' fighting style, also look at riku's, VERY SIMILAR, eff i may have to provide screen shots soon, im lazy right now :D

3, Vexen, or Even whatever you prefer, says "I may have a connection to you in the future" as he speaks to Ventus, meaning Sora/Roxas

4) Has anyone noticed how Ventus, and Vanitus are almost similar names

5) At the end, he says something about powers and master haha, anyway, I think this is the final showdown between them all, this being the last trail of the Master Qualifying Exam, but things get personal :D blah

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

And i found something interesting too:
    Vanitas is voiced by Sora's seiyuu: Miyu Irino

I knew that i have heard the voice before >.<

18. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I also found that too, but i wonder if it has any significance to the KH story. Or is it just like that, because on many japanese animes, and even some English spoken cartoons, Voice actors do one or two characters, but has no significance what so ever.

19. EtherealSummoner

^_^ I think the powers of the paopu friut is real. I mean, when Riku discussed it & gave Sora the paopou fruit, even though they was far apart (Like Aqua said,) they will always be in each others hearts & will always come back together someday. This is actually true when Kairi & Sora in the secret cave drew a picture on the wall of them sharing a paopu fruit, which means that the two of them will always be with each other forever. Also, don't you think that Stitch will always be a part of someone's else's lives forever as friends since in the trailer that he was showing Ven a star that resembles the paopu fruit?

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Does anyone other then me think the Master Qualifications Exams might be similar to the Dive to the Heart that Sora and Roxas do?They are both referred to as keyblade masters,and Master Eragus said it was a test of the keybearers heart...or am I just going off on a wild tangent?

I am also surprised that NOONE has talked about Terra's keyblade being shown in the Keyblade Graveyard yet.Whether he gets it while there or fails his test,I dont know,but the keyblade is there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.