• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Birth By Sleep new Trailer! TGS oct 2009

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Its not there i dnt think, because he uses it..>.> unless there two of the same types, i doubt it

Also your theory on Dive to the Heart may be possilbe, because thats the only "test" Sora did take before he got his keyblade, now the keyblade Sora recieved had a KEYCHAIN, this MAY be signifiying that a keyblade with a keychain is for keyblade masters.

While sinca TAV's keyblades don't have any keychians, this mean they didn't pass their "test" yet. so they aren't keyblade masters, they are just apprentices because they haven't passed the test yet.
    do you get it?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  2. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Yea,I get that.Makes a lot of sense actually,more so since their master has a keychain on his keyblade.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Theory:

ALSO, did anyone notice that this game is revolving around friendship and the ties, (im sort of saying this to back up my VEN IS NOT SORA's brother theory). So basically what im saying this game revolves around the concept of friendship. In this trailer you see aqua talk about this fruit, aka the paopu fruit. Which holds together friend ties. You also see her give terra and ven these friendship charms made from the fruits skin. Also notice that they are in the shape of a STAR, follow me? Not yet,

Okay so continued. Mickey's (im guessing the king) Also has one of these stars correct? Maybe symbolizing friendship, like Kairi's oathkeeper charm. Also you see Stitch pull out a star and say something about friendship. My guess is that in everyworld, each Main character of the worlds will have one of these stars/charms, or maybe those with pure hearts have these stars (remember they can be animals as well).

My next thought is that, all three (Terra, Ven, Aqua) pass the test and their stars become their keychains, Including Mickey.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Hmm,maybe the crown necklace Sora is always wearing was givin to him by one of the three,and it also is a charm?They do see Sora and Riku,though whether they interact with them or not,no idea.But it could explain some things depending on what theorys you believe in.

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Terra Sees Riku and Sora
    idk why he's there, but i think it has something to do with paopu furit, i think that is a key item, Also i doubt any of them gave the charm

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Well,we shall see.Though I doubt it too,just a thought really.DOnt care if my spelling is wrong.

But now I want to see more!More Terra,more Ven,more Aqua goodness!

7. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Yea when this game is released im leaving the forums for a few months

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Really?Is it to beat the game or you have things to do?Either way have fun.

9. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Mmm, skins of fruit.

Anyway, more connection with names, probably not important but I'll throw it in there anyway.
    The "Charms" Aqua gives to Terra, Ven and her self are different colours. Aqua gets the blue one (ocean, seas, water, etc), Terra gets the brown one (ground, earth, dirt, etc) and Ven gets the green one (wind element is usually represented as green).
    What are we seeing here? I'm sure you've figured it out.

Not the greatest comparisons, but good enough.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

whoops i meant when it released in japan, so that i don't spoil it for myself
    even though i think i already have everthing

11. TakashiTheTrainer

TakashiTheTrainer New Member

Alright! Now I'm really pumped up for the game!

Now I just need to buy to get a PSP... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.