• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Keyblade Academy Chapter 1 - The Remnants (OOC/SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Become, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Id like to make a Remnant character. I'll make it tomorow since I dont have the time to now.

But a question.

You say that no students can have the ultima but isint the Fenrir stronger than the ultima? As such I see one student equipped with the Fenrir (not hating just asking a question)

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Fenrir is physically stronger than Ultima Weapon in the game. But Ultima Weapon is supposed to be the strongest keyblade to be created.

3. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

oh, ok.

Another question. I imagine Remnant characters would be stronger than most academy students (Maybe 4th years and Teachers would actually be a fight) since from what I can see Academy students outnumber Remnant characters by a sizable amount. It would only be logical and even everything out (Power wise)

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Could I join? Since I've never rp'd, I would want to, and this seems pretty interesting.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Of course you may join.

6. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

Remnant

Name ~ Yuni

Age ~ 24

Gender ~ Female

Appearance ~ Anime warlock image by Fair_One_Of_The_Last_Dusk on Photobucket

Personality ~ Sinister and twisted, greedy and cruel, Yuni's beautiful exterior is an utter veil of lies, she cares only for the overwhelming lust for power that grows inside of her each day, she is usually calm and thinks with harsh logic.

Weapon ~ File:Bow of the Hierophant.jpg - GuildWiki, an unofficial Guild Wars wiki

Magic/Powers/Abilities ~ Controls the winds favour to help her arrows hit with deadly accuracy

Biography ~ Why linger in the past? Yuni rarely thinks of what may have happened, only of what is, and what can. This means she thinks with blazing clearness. She remembers only this, and it mocks her in her dreams almost every night: she remembers being alone. Alone and isolated, and she didn't know for how long, only that it must have been many years. She remembers a beacon in the dark one night, and yet when she reached it, she was deemed 'unaccepted'. The Academy of Light. She was thrown back unto the streets, filled with hate and determination. And then they came. They beckoned, they bathed her weary body, gave her clean drinks, fed her food.. and fed her hatred. They fanned the flames. The Remnants.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Did the rp started? I'm not sure.

8. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Remnant -

Name: Dante

Race: Nobody

Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Ruthless, Incredibly Cynical, Cruel sense of Humor. Approaches any situation with un-natural sharpness and logic

Weapon: (Shown in pic, both swords have no specific name)

Magic/Powers/Abilities: Supreme physical condition, Incredible speed, Cure, Fire

Biography: Dante is the nobody of a soldier called Jason. He fell in battle do to a heartless ambush and his remains where never recovered. He came into being in a desolate, dark and lonely world; A world that never truly existed in the first place. In a World that never was. As a soldier, his lust for combat and power filled his heart with darkness, darkness that filled the empty casket that was his nobody form after his demise. The nobody form itself which he embodies is covered in armor from head to toe, only his eyes are uncovered. He see's any dweller of the light with disdain and disgust, as their peaceful nature irritates him. He carries two swords with him, a large cleaver like sword (shown in pic) used for massive damage and a slightly smaller sword (also in pic) used for pin point accurate sword on sword combat. He is capable of using both at the same time tho uses any sword that fits the situation at hand the best.

This is what Dante looked like as a soldier (He looks nearly identical under his helment)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  9. Become

Greetings all! The character roster has been edited onto my OP, and we may begin as soon as someone has stepped up to lead our Remnants, as summoner would like for something else to be done with Maleficent, as he has told me.

10. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

If you like I could lead them: as a sort of 'Fireshield' of course, (that is when a group uses someone of less value, but promotes them higher to well, take the fire, though realistically if a decision is made then the group can counter it) as Yuni is technically just a human hell-bent on revenge by years of crap xD

11. Become

Well, unless anyone has any objections, that could work.

12. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

Poppin a line to say I got the PM :] Oh, and I updated the appearance of Yuni.

13. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Got the pm man, can't wait for this to start...

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

If you're still thinking of some kind of leader, we can have a small group of leaders based on *strength/rank/time in group/etc.* (pick one)

15. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

I dont mind Yuni leading the remnants group. (cant really pronounce her username or even type it haha)

Got the PM

16. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

I dont mind Yuni leading the remnants group. (cant really pronounce her username or even type it haha)

Got the PM

17. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i got the pm ok.

18. Ven

Ven New Member

Hi, is it to late for me to join as a Remnant character?

Oh and by the way Sorry for making a RP just like this. I really had no idea yours was here.

19. Become

No, it is not too late.

20. モンスーン

モンスーン New Member

ArchAngel you can just call me Monsoon as that what it means in English ^^

Slight problem has occured - I'm going to my brothers for some of the half term :L I can take my laptop with me I imagine, but I won't be able to get on too much - I'll give you updates as I learn haha ^^ And if need be I cna always write out my character for a couple days - it shouldn't be too hard.

Oh also, I tend to write quite alot on my RP posts, I hope it doesn't annoy you too much :/ If anyone wants me to cut down the detail gimme a yell, I won't be annoyed I promise :]