• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Create a Scenario

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by First Tsurugi, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First Tsurugi

First Tsurugi New Member

Create a New Kingdom Hearts Scenario

Create a scenario for any of the Kingdom Hearts games.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. twilightaxel

twilightaxel New Member

sora has to give his heart to save kairi

but untill then i think instead of riku going into the darkness sora will

3. First Tsurugi

First Tsurugi New Member

Can you maybe fully elaborate on that?

4. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

The story is all about Ansem (heartless) and the story from his perspective. You play as him and, once again, find another piece to the KH puzzle. Don't know if that's any good, just conjured it up quick.

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Well, i had lots of thoughts of KH Scenarios.

One of them is similar like "What If?" in Marvel Comics, but adapted into Kingdom Hearts.

Its like... "What if Sora departed at End of The World instead Traverse Town after battling Darkside?"

He lose his memories in that world, only know that the keyblade is on his hand. And blablablablabla until in the end that he become heartless, and there will be no future nor hope.

6. Cameron

Cameron New Member

That would be awesome. I always wanted to play as him. u___u

But but, I think that a good one would be like that 358/2 Days, but every character is playable and have their own story. Kinda like Dynasty Warriors.

7. Piscemini

Piscemini New Member

Sora is in the Disney Up movie world and theres a sequence where he has to protect mr fredricksin + russel from the bad dogs (Alpha, beta , and gamma} theres a reaction command where mr fredricksin makes a decoy balloon animal to distract them temporarily

8. Halinmonk

Halinmonk New Member

Roxas rebels against Sora "seeking to try and live his own life" Kairi, Riona, and Tifa join together to track him down before he can figure out how to "get rid of Sora" Namine and Kairi have control issues

9. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Fight alongside cloud against Sephiroth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.