• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

yes... except for the riku code (sadly)

2. Hayashi

Hayashi New Member

hey back again, sorry for the total lack of being here. I've been swamped lately with way to much to do and worry about. anyways A) wats new and B) if theres codes for anything can we play as Organization members yet?

3. ansem the wise 59

since you've been gone you have missed alot here is a Reaction Command Mod, which i will post in my attachment at the bottom

plus the riku code is playable on a emulator only

here's the vids

Clouds Vid
    YouTube - The Riku Code - Gameplay

And Antiweapons Vid
    YouTube - Play as Riku!

Attached Files:

4. Venhot2

Venhot2 New Member

i wish their was a code to play as axel instead of him replacing donald or goofy
    we should investgate!

5. ansem the wise 59

WHOA HOLD ON THERE think for a minite there is no code to play as riku and you want to go into playing as bosses already!!!!! :eek:

6. Lone21

Lone21 New Member

hey guys im back what did i miss lol???been busy with midtearms comeing up.....

7. Ransu

Ransu New Member

anything new while i was gone?

8. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

if you know about riku then nope

9. DjC

DjC New Member

i think were pretty much done wit kh2 codes. all thats left is riku and will probably never c it on a ps2. but it on a pc and ps3 then yea. so i think its about time to say no more codes for kh2, weve sucked out all the juice it had. and im already starting something for the new installment, kh bbs. im working on something

10. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Im going to have to agree with DjC on this one.

KH2 is pretty much done once the Riku Code is figured out.

However, that doesnt mean we cant stop helping people. There will always be newcomers to the AR MAX world. Thats where we step in.

11. DjC

DjC New Member

yep and we should make a newbies guide so we dont have to keep repeating the same thing, like the guide should include stuff like:

wat is armax,wat is gameshark,wat is raw codes, why some codes can never be made, how codes r inputed into ur cheat device, etc

i cant remeber wat else needs to be explain but we need a guide so people understand, just a suggestion, ill put good effort if u guys help me

12. Zook

Zook New Member

ok so if you guys are going to jump ship after the riku code is cracked what are you going to focus on next? Know any good KH1 codes?
    oh and make sure you leave a link to my site in that guide. :)

13. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Maybe ill make some codes for zelda phantom hourglass

14. Venhot2

Venhot2 New Member

and wat about KH COM you should try and make find a code for that

15. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

I dont have vba and if youre talking about the remake I dont have a swampmagic

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Riku Code

PYMP-220R-8RJKC
    8A8J-0KWH-EEM71
    "sqeals" my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. DjC

DjC New Member

heres the raw version:

11CFA3FC 0000089B
    01CDCE77 0000002E
    21CDCE78 7465736D
    21CDCE7C 00000000
    21CDCE80 00000000
    01CDCE96 00000023
    01C88E64 00000005
    10340E60 000001C6
    10340E66 00000001
    11CDCE9E 00000002
    20340CE4 00020100

now theres one more code i want, a working command menu for mickey and riku, thats all i want

18. bigchris

bigchris New Member

0-o

I So Need That Riku Code For Pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I This Pal!!!!?

19. ansem the wise 59

it is done...

YES IT IS DONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RIKU RIKU RIKU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.