• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

World ending / Major crisis 2012

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by WayToTheDawn, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Something may happen on 2012, but!
    I do not think it will be a supernatural thing.
    I think that people will over do it and freak.
    Fear will reign, and it is quite possible that the big anti-Christ will come in in that confusion.
    Now that, of course, it just a random guess from the idea's that the anti-Christ is to come to create false sence of security during a time of mass confusion.
    Now, 2012 has a bigger possibility that it will turn out more like Y2K.
    Some truly believe it but most don't and nothing much happens.
    But honestly, I think the Y2K will happen...again.

Kitty likes this.
  2. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

Jesus was a guy, not a grandma

Nostradamus, the best, most accurate profet, did say in 1999 that the third anti-chist "will fall from the sky", which i believe is the birth of him/her.
    he never made a prediction of 2012 being the end

3. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

The world isn't going to end.

Relax. Jesus freaking christ.
    TALK about gullible people here..

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I have one date to throw out there:

06/06/06

There were people getting ready for the end of the world on that day. Not a lot of them but there were people hiding in the basement getting ready for the end of the world because 666, in some religions, is the mark of the devil. As it is obvious to tell, nothing happened on that day. People are superstitious, people want to believe the crazyiest. Its part of human nature.

Yeah, I think that the world will end one day. But I dont think that it's going to end with doomsday like Hollywood and religion fanatics like to make it seem. Living things age and die. Earth is, if you think about it, a living thing. But it's not near old enough to start dying just yet and I dont think it will be for another LOOONG time. At least deffinately not in your lifetime unless you plan on living for heaven knows how long.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-____- Which is why I called you stupid Mythril. I didn't ACT like my grandmother knows a "ancient wisdom". You are also stupid for saying that my own grandmother knows something that no one else knows. She was read or taught about 666 having something to do with the end of the world. Said that if you don't write down 666 & resist, then your head will get chopped off, but you will gain eternal life. If you write down 666, then you will end up burning for eternity. I don't think this part is actually true, but it's something to think about for a little bit. not only that, I didn't make a judgement. I was telling about what someone told me. Yes, she will know & understand about a little more about some things that we won't understand. if you see my grandmother talking with my other relatives & they be bringing up about kids gang banging & some other things, you'll see why. It'll suprise you.

Not only that, the world might end while we're sleeping. The world might end in 3333. Scientists won't be able to know (Unless they build a time machine to go into the future to see when the world will end, which is to me impossible.) when the world will end even with their scientific theories. They sure did talked about the sun will soon go out sooner or later, which made people go crazy over that too. Why there are some people who are easily influenced to be in fear?

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

omg, just shut up. None of that stuff u said is true at all. Were did your grandma get that story from? Not the Bible, it never says that in the Bible bro. So she made it up, and your acting like its valid. Thats why I'm gettin frustrated, your grandma didnt know anything special unless you think she is some prophet or something B, which I'll bet she wasn't. Do you get what I'm saying? Stop trying to act like your grandma was some chosen one to tell you the "truth" or something cuz its bull.

7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

And don't say anything about time machines! That's a completely different paradox!

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

This can't be repeated enough.

And please, people, shut up and quit flaming back and forth. Does anyone else really want to read "You're stupid" "Uh-uh, you're the stupid one" over and over?

Just pointing out that being elderly =/= wisdom. Just because someone has lived a long time does not mean that they know things that the rest of us don't.

I believe we have 4.5 billion years before the sun goes all red giant on us and potentially expands enough to wipe out Earth. I don't think anyone needs to be too worried right now. >_<

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  9. EtherealSummoner

-____- Stupid. I'm just going to ignore him because he's just trying to act like my grandmother is a prophet or some sorts & just wants to act like I don't even know what I'm talking about. She may have heard it in church or whatever, but I know that it's a possibility that it's not even true, but that does not means that you just have to think up some random sentence trying to make me look like I always think of my own family like they are chosen or whatever, because I can say that whatever you learned from someone or whoever taught you about something is bull too. If you don't have anything else to say that may be false about 666, then just shut the heck up & talk about someone's else's post, because I'm not here to bullshit with you. Yes. I said it. I said I'm not here to bullshit with you.

Anyways Toph, I think that people will still worry about the end of the world & think up of some crazy things of what will happen like the sun for example. Not only that, why not someone want to just try to connect the pieces to truly know what will or when will the world will end? Don't you think that the western countries be the ones who be making all of this up? The Mayans sure did say that the rumors was coming from the Western part of the Earth.

Edit: I'm even tired of arguing with Mythril, so if anyone is going to try & talk something about what I've heard or learned or will just try to make up of some sentences that won't even make any sense (For example, Mytrhil saying that my grandmother is Jesus), then you are very stupid in the head in my opinion & should be ignored. Shouldn't even end up as flaming in the first place.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  10. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

My take is a giant meteor will slam into or planet if our moon doesn't do it first. The moon gets about a inch closer to our earth each year. In other worlds, our moon is slowly falling out of the sky. It will take a long time before it gets close enough to squash us. If a meteor hits us, we get sucked into a global winter and we all die.

11. EtherealSummoner

??? But earth's gravity keeps the moon from even falling. Don't you think that it would be impossible for the moon to even hit the earth unless something is wrong with the Earth's gravitational force? The earth rotates around the sun, making the four seasons. I don't know if the moon will actually fall & can end the world, but I doubt that.

12. Zerieth

Its been proven by NASA. The moon is in a failing orbit, and will some day become a piece of the earth for a second before it breaks our planet like a piece of glass. =P

13. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Or we send a supernuke at it and launch it back up, or plant a rocket in it and adjust it's orbit. We'll have the technology by the time it actually MATTERS.

14. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

ya know nothing is impossibale, or jesus would be a lie. and fighting in a debate is like werid, and strange. but maybe space will space out or something and we wil all be without gravity making the moon crash into earth or us flying into the sky.

15. Zerieth

That would mean our star would be going nova, it is agreed by astronomers agreed that our star is to stable to do something like that.

16. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

Everyone's great, great, great (x1000) - grand kids are going to die once the sun explodes.

That'll actually be the end of the world, unless all of the continents sink or we all die from some horrible disease like in 28 Days Later.

/End of story.

17. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I think you've misunderstood them. I've heard that the moon is actually slowly leaving us. A small distance per year, but it is still going away from Earth, leaving our orbit. So eventually we'll have no high tides or low tides.

Unless of course you have some evidence that proves what you say. Got a link or something?

Zombie apocalypse! The crazy people were right! I know that 28 Days Later wasn't exactly a zombie movie, but close enough.

18. EtherealSummoner

XD Or maybe the world will end similar like Drag me to Hell. I don't know. There are a lot of possibilities. OR MAYBE ALL HUMANS WILL BECOME ZOMBIES BECAUSE OF A VIRUS!!! Endless possibilities.

19. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

NASA says this, which agrees with you as to the direction that the moon is moving...
    Source

:D This would at least be an interesting way for the end to come.

20. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well what if ppl all died of some heart attack or another black plague, only a super plague.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.