• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy 13 Us Box Covers Revealed

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by x3pic, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

This news is a little late D:, though i had it a few days now ha like 4, This is the official box cover for FF 13. Now, i could really careless about this game's box art, but then again it is Final Fantasy. This game is going to really shake up the gaming world, especially because its the first FF game of its type to come to the 360. on top of that.
    [​IMG]

This game more than likley will take up 40-60 hours of your life. This game is going to be great plus Lighting is look rather cool on the cover. Anyway my question is, Where is the special edition?

[​IMG]

2. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

I'm a bit disappointed.
    Talk about emphasis on sex appeal. Lmao.

Damnit, this means I have to buy a PS3 ._.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Im more than a little disappointed. It's like Lightining was called into do a photoshoot. Its rather boring to me..

haha wtf is wrong with you, Ps3? eww
    then again i do getchu because idk about FF on an X-box it wouldn't feel the same..

4. Autopsy

Autopsy #3 Nelliel Tu Oderschvank

I'm about to fucking make a case cover.

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

haha excuse me ma'am what is with the hostility? xD

yea but this is to plain and regular for me, Idk it is probably one of the worst album covers i've ever seen for a FF game.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Me too. If not for this one, for whichever version has Noctus.

You'd think they would've gone with something usual like putting the world in the backround behind the hero.

7. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Noctis is in um Versus 13, so thats a totally different game :/, though i want that one more than this one

Haha i thought tha too, but nope they decided to be regular and boring.

8. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

oh thats sexy no matter what, it has lightning on it.

But i agree it could have done better, also the xbox one looks nicer than ps3s due to its longer =/

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

That's... pretty boring. Hopefully the game turns out more exciting than its cover art.

10. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Sorry for saying this but Lightning's pretty hot. She must be the best looking FF Girl

11. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Yes, it just seems like another boring ass final fantasy story with limited of characters.

12. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

wow. this is the first FF i find interesting since 7 and the cover is boring

13. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

I want FF Versus :(
    Hope the Paradigma shift kicks ass or the battle system will be crap.

14. Joxus

Joxus New Member

This game is pretty alright once it gets to the middle. As do other games when you're really getting into it. Until I found out I skipped a few parts of the game where you could get eggs and stuff to make your characters grow like crazy. I wish I had known that before rushing through the game to beat it! I'm not the kind of person who plays over and over again. Just one time is good for me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.