• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts II: Neo Organization XIII (O.O.C. & S.U.)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Yes, of course, I'll have to look back in the other pages for who is around and who isn't. and dark knight Genesis, you got a fight on your hands.

2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

I know. Theres going to be death. I know it.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-___- I'm waiting for noz to respond back with his "Dead" Fora.

4. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I meant I want my character to have something to do

5. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Hey hey hey, twist and turn, that's what I love in stories, eh? You're not actually saying that he couldn't be alive by any chance?

6. Well it's possible, you just have to talk to me about it.

7. EtherealSummoner

-___- You said something about Fora, so I assume that he came back as something else. It's impossible for him to come back as a heartless.

8. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Didn't I mention something about it to you earlier?

And no, It's not impossible him to come back as a Heartless.

9. In all technicality, Fora is already a Heartless, so I see nothing wrong. You should maybe make another profile.

10. EtherealSummoner

I don't know. I was thinking that Fora was back as something else like one of those absent silouhettes from KH2 Final Mix. If he's not, I'm going to be a little bit confused.

11. You're always confused summonerBWM X-)

12. Cameron

Cameron New Member

So Xiana can take control of people and make them hurt themselfs?

There's something rotten here, oh! It's like god modding. n____n Yay for fair games.

13. EtherealSummoner

I made her snapped her fingers so she can stop controlling him because if it's over three seconds, she'll end up cutting her strength by half. I know. Sad to actually have a psychic power that can do that. XD In other words, a one-time opportunity for her. This is also to add some amusement to the rp.

14. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Making the leader of the Hollowed slap himself doesn't seem fine to me.

15. Tsukiyomi

Yeah but it sure does sound funny.

16. But's that's outrageously unfair. You cannot control other people. You seriously need to begin to edit your character's profile. I'm going to edit Reonax's so I can specify his powers, because he's technically used them already when I take the time to read through the whole R.P. He's used only the following powers: Telepathy (to communicate silently with the Lesser Nobodies); Teleportation (in various battles where he "disappeared"); and Psychokinesis (when he threw roof parts at Obsession). I'm going to edit his profile and post it on the current page. summonerBWM, you need to do the same the moment you read this post.

Furthur more, when someone posts that a character has left an area, edit your post epecially if your character is interacting with a character is already gone from that area, it messes things up to a great degree. Final note: Read all posts until you post. This has happened many, many times and the plot of story is sometimes getting screwy.

Another thing, due to the recent events, there will be a new member in place of the eliminated II of Neo Organization XIII. She'll be coming soon.

17. Tsukiyomi

Hey, is there any spots left right now?

18. Neo Organization XIII
    I. Reonax
    II. Chïx
    III. Butxuhiru
    IV. Irex
    V. Xadrius
    VI. Xulonos
    VII. Fausx
    VIII. Garnex
    IX. Xiana
    X. Rixais
    XI. Roxel
    XII. Xarles
    XIII. Machinix

The Hollowed
    I. Obsession
    II. Siah
    III.
    IV. Nate
    V. Reaper
    VI.
    VII. Wrath
    VIII. Fora
    IX. Sorrow
    X. Atlas
    XI.
    XII. Jeantress
    XIII. Shini

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  19. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

what about my character? i thought i was like #3

20. EtherealSummoner

-___- Chill dude. I said it's a one time only & that's it. Can't you read?