• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts II: Neo Organization XIII (O.O.C. & S.U.)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Hmm, nice dude.

2. Yeah, the same thing applies with the speed, strength, and endurance with Reonax. Too bad my G.F. isn't on here, I made her off of Heaxther. We're really close . . . sigh <:)
    [Daydreams absent mindedly about Heather] sigh . . . . . . <:)

3. Tsukiyomi

Reo.... Reo......REO! *slaps head* Wake up!

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

1) Why has Faust's name suddenly changed to Fausx?

2) Why did he leave Shini alone?

3) Time for Shini to wreak havoc on Agraba >D

5. All right, go ahead.

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Note: No one jump into the Xiah vs. Shini fight. Brandon and I are working on something.

7. Tsukiyomi

Ok. Faust returned to Neo Org and the Wrath part, I still need to talk to Reo about that.

8. Roxion

Roxion New Member

hey Reo, Rixais is TENTH in the Neos, not Twelvth

9. Roxion

Roxion New Member

hey, I recently added a bit to my character and thought I should let everyone know of the changes

10. Yeah everyone it's a good idea to repost your profiles if you want to make changes like powers and the other stuff.

11. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Name: Obsession
    True Name: Kh'ela (last name unknown)
    Height: 5”9
    Weight: 161 lbs
    Faction: The Hallowed
    Member Title: The Dark Eternal
    Member Number: I
    Birthplace: Radiant Garden (human), End of the World (can mean almost any place, but I'm meaningthe one in KH1, heartless)

Personal Treasure(s): His "carneval" styled mask. The previous mask showed others what kind of feeling Obsession was having, but the newer one reflects all kind of mind reading or someone trying to take control of him.

[​IMG]

Dislikes: When they don't. Also, if his plans are ruined.

Weapon(s): A katana which has orange handle, and a ring in the other side of the handle. Obsession uses this ring to spin the katana around his fingers, making it to do a deadly spin, if the opponent takes the hit. The off-hand weapon which he uses is a dagger with extended handle, which gives him more strengt while using it, since the grip is strong.

[​IMG]

Ability: Superhuman strength and relexes, since he's able to duel with the leader of the Organization XIII without having all of his powers whiped out in a minute. Since he's the leader of the Heartless of all kind, even in his psychomaniac way of thinking he holds wisdom that only few can match. His nature is like a riddle itself, and he enjoys performing them to the people before giving any final answers. He can use all of the elemental spells, both from the light and dark side.

Lesser Heartless: Invisible

Ultima Form: Obsession's Ultima Form is an outfit like of old carnival suite. His weapons combine into one, like a dual blade, while the other side remains a little more shorter than the other. In the original form, the weapons are formed of different kind of materia's, but in the Ultima form, they are formed of pure darkness, making even one hit to banish anyone weak from the existence.

Bio: After the attack of the Heartless to the Radiant Garden, Kh'ela was one of the survivors from the world and he travelled to Traverse Town. As because of his curious nature he did research on the Heartless and the more he tried to understand them, the more the people of Traverse Town started to despise him and tell him to stop his experiments. Kh'ela didn't want to listen but one night when he wake up from his sleep, his laboratory was set in flames and Kh'ela had to escape from Traverse Town. He travelled through many worlds only to express how he would hate everyone and he began soon a moment by moment to lose his mind. As he travelled around the worlds he would find himself in Hollow Bastion, where he discovered the mysterious mask. He began to call himself "The Jester" and was in the edge of losing his mind completely when he arrived to a world that was in a brink of destruction. There he regained some of senses but it was too late; as he made a single step the darkness consumed him and eventually he became a Heartless.

By the fall of Organization XIII, he began slowly day by day to turn into a more human form. As he was a Invisible the transformation for him was slow and painful. After he had regained his human form he was impressed by what he wasturned into and started to search for more like him. As the leader of the Hallowed he acts calm and completely different like in his past. He still has sometimes insane way of thinking but regardless of that, he is respected by most of his faction members.

-----------------

Updated the picture, skills, weapons and ultima form. Not much but I wanted the new look and the whip replaced by a katana.

12. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm going to update my character's ultima & trance forms once I'm out for school tomorrow since I don't have to take exams.

13. Yeah noz and summonerBWM, there's a slight problem with the posts, sorry. Reonax is back at T.W.T.N.W.

14. [​IMG]
    Name: Heaxuru
    True Name: Heather
    Height: 5"8
    Weight: 135 lbs,
    Faction: Neo Organization XIII
    Member Title: The Serendipitous Lance
    Member Number: II
    Birthplace: Twilight Town
    Personal Treasure(s): Friends, Family, Lover, Necklace
    Dislikes: Perverts, Mean People
    Weapon(s): 7 Naginatas (Black and White Blades with Grey Shafts)
    Ability: Teleportation, Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Gravity Magic, Space Control
    Lesser Nobody: Dragoon
    Ultima Form: Her hair gets longer and turns white with black highlights while her eyes turn Grey with black pupils. Her 7 Naginatas have a 10-fold increase of power. Her Gravity powers are increased dramatically to the point of crushing buildings and other objects unable to withstand the pressure. She is then granted command over all space-like things.
    Bio: During her years as a human being, her life seemed to be a utopia while she was in a deep relationship with Reonarudo (Reonax). However, out of severe despair for her lover's death, she took her own life by giving her heart away to Obsession, the Leader of the Hollowed. All she wants is to be reunited with Reonarudo, as a whole being of course.

15. Tsukiyomi

Name: Fausx

Weapons: Masamune, Vexen's sheild

Height: 5'2

Faction: Neo Organization XIII

Title: The Frozen Angel

Apperance: White hair with ice blue streak, blue eyes, black cloak, ring with his rank on it.

BirthPlace: Land of Dragons

Personal Treasure: Masamune, ring, snow flake necklace, angel feather

Dislikes: Vegatables, fire

Ability: Compete control over ice and snow.even more better then Vexen. Dark blizzard, dark blizzara, dark blizzaga

Ultima Form: Really pale skin, ice freezes hair into Needles, Ice creates wings, cloak turns into white, eyes become violet. Ice covers hands turning them into ice claws, every time he flaps hs wings, a blizzard starts and Fausx can manipulate it into his own personal weapon.

Nobodies: Berserkers

Bio: WHen he was small, Nero lived in the Land of Dragons. He used to go up into the mountains and make snow angels. He loved angels. He was always fascinated by them. One day, a group of heartless attacked his town and destroyed. The heartless captured him and took his heart. His heart was so strong that he kept his human form and later joined Neo Organization for unknown reasons. He betrayed Neo and joined the Hollowed. THen Reonax gave him a second chance and he came back. But now, he has doubts about his actions.

Personality: Calm, cool, playful, dark, doubtful

Updated weapons, name, personality, bio, and Ultima

16. Roxion

Roxion New Member

hey, no one interfer with the Rixais vs. Jeantress thing, okay?

17. What a minute, where are they?

18. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Big update on Siah's Trance & Ultima form. Also will list the summons that she uses. Will do Xiana later.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  19. All right, it's accepted.

20. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Hmh, in the previous post you said that Reonax was in the Olympus. Whatever, I'll delete the post then.