• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH2 Quiz Game

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Kitty, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Since KH1 has one, why not? I'll start.

Which FFIX character tags along with FFVIII's Seifer and the rest of the disciplinary committee?

2. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

Vivi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kitty

Correct. It's your question.

4. ansem the wise 59

um.... okay........ when did DIZ speak to the king and who interupted their conversation

5. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I'll assume you are referring to the part at the end of the game rather than the flashback. They speak at in the world that never was just before and during DiZ's/Ansem the Wise's attempt to encode Kingdom Hearts.

And it is Xemnas who interrupts them.

6. ansem the wise 59

i actually was mentioning the flash back so that's wrong

7. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

In that case it was back before Hollow Bastion fell to the heartless, in Ansem the Wise's study. Ansem had already begun his study of heartless, but had decided to leave the subject well enough alone.

They were interrupted by Xahanort (sp?), who later falsely went under the name Ansem, or Xemnas if you count his Nobody.

And if you want to be technical, he did not speak to DiZ here, because Ansem the Wise only took up the name DiZ until after his apprentices betrayed him.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  8. ansem the wise 59

i just siad DIZ to try to confuse people but anyway YOUR RIGHT!!!!!!! your turn...

9. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Confusion is bad. The idea is to test people's knowledge of the game, not their ability to interpret your question. You want them to be able to answer, or else the game dies and all the fun is gone For instance, phrased as it was, my initial answer is a more correct answer to your question :p.

Now for my question.

Of the five songs sung in Atlantica, only two of them were actually in The Little Mermaid. Which two were they? Bonus points (or a bravo from me rather, since there are no points, XD) if you can tell me which of them won the Oscar for Best Original Song.

Should be easy. They were the only two that didn't suck, though I'd rather have not sung at all.

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

The two songs in the original were "Part of your World" and "Under the see".

And I'm making an assumption that Samuel E. Wright got an Oscar for "Under the sea" ?

Tho, this is entirely a guess as there the only two songs I remember and I know Samuel E. Wright (the voice of Sebastian) sings it.

11. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

You're correct on both parts, though personally I think Kiss the Girl deserved an Oscar more than Under the Sea did. That song wasn't in the game. *glares*

Bravo, your turn.

12. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Yey, My Bravo! :D

Okey, a simple one.

Who played the voice of Donald Duck in Kingdom Hearts 2?

13. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Bill Farmer right?

14. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Nope according to my source.

15. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

the only other person i can think of is Tony Anselmo

16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Correct, your go ^^

17. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Ok, what are the origional names for the members of organization XIII?

Ex. Roxas --> Sora

18. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Xemnas-Ansem
    Roxas-Sora
    Xigbar-Braig
    Xaldin-Dilan
    Vexen-Even
    Lexaeus-Elaeus
    Zexion-Ienzo

[​IMG]

19. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Yeah, those are the right ones.

20. Kitty

It's been a week. Moving on...

A Twilight Town resident asks for both Sora and Roxas' help with getting rid of an infestation of what critter?