• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's Your Favorite Drive Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Feb 5, 2010.

Your Favorite Drive Form

1. Valor Form

22.8%
  2. Wisdom Form

13.0%
  3. Master Form

14.1%
  4. Final Form

50.0%
  5. Limit Form

10.9%
  6. Anti Form

26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. For me, it's going to be Final Form. I was amazed by its moves when I first got it in a battle in the Underworld. It was so awesome I almost freaked when I began to rape the hell out of Heartless. Another one that I liked a lot was Valor Form. It was fast, strong, and I could end its combo whenever I used it.

How about you? Which Drive Form was your favorite?

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I voted for Valor and Final Forms.

I dislike Wisdom Form. I'll level it up to max, but I rarely choose to use it otherwise. Anti Form of course sucks. It always came at the worst possible times, and while it was powerful in its own way, I hated being trapped in it.

Final and Master run together in my mind, but I can remember from my last playthrough (back when the game came out o_O) liking Final better for whatever reason. And I really like Valor. It's easy to level up, fast, and strong.

3. Anti Form wasn't really that bad, there were ways around it. Like for instance, one thing that causes it to become more common is when the player locks on to the target or has the yellow lock-on in his view. I would always go far away then use it, unless I was in the middle of a combo.

4. Kitty

It's really not that bad, I'll agree. Generally, even against stronger bosses, I could still manage to win if I ended up going Anti. But I found it more of a nuisance than a help, especially compared with the rest of the forms.

5. I thought that Anti Form was a sort of trump form when I first used it. But as I got farther in the game, I realized that the freaking thing would almost cause me to die constantly.

6. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Anti Form isn't bad, It's just annoying..I wish they would have handled it another way.

7. There wasn't really anything to handle other than just trying to get close enough. The dash it had took such a long time and you would get hit immediately after you finished which was a real pain when fighting Xaldin in Proud Mode.

8. Xehanort

Xehanort New Member

What No one else likes Limit Form the best? Limit for the win!

9. Limit Form was in all honesty the funnest out all of them to me besides Final and Valor. Being able to use ars arcanum on Sephiroth made me feel so awesome to be quite honest with you all. It could've been even better if they allowed more of the older moves in KH to be used in Limit Form.

10. Disaster

Disaster New Member

I like Valor... it was fun dual wielding... second would be Final Form, because it's just fun to float :p

11. Crimson

Crimson New Member

Valor and Final Forms.
    I chose Valor because I like the red outfit. >w>;; The moves are also neat, and it's easy to slay monsters with it.
    Final is just epic. Come on, Sora floats. The Keyblades don't even touch his hands. The moves are amazing. It's the most powerful Form, but I still wouldn't say it's the best. I like Valor a bit more. ;3

12. LightArrow123

LightArrow123 New Member

I AGREE :D It Seems Like The Attacks For Master Are less Magic WHICH I LOVE XD

13. Wakana

Wakana New Member

Final Form is my favourite. Its' so fun to be in and the attacks are devastating. Destruction pleases me so much, haha.

14. Final form as I love the outfit! I am really trying to get a kairi outfit and my fiancee to be either riku or sora!

Reonarudo Butsuchiru likes this.
  15. That's pretty cool to know. You can have a rep.

16. Kitty

^That's a pretty spammy post. Add something to the discussion, please.

Now that I've gotten all the forms in my latest playthrough, I can say that Final Form is better than Master in use, though I find Master much easier to level up. To add on to my previous posts in this thread.

17. Master Form is great for taking on Heartless that drop Drive Orbs which is the only way to level it up. Final Form took an extremely long time for me to level up because I was only allowed to slaughter Nobodies for experience. Valor Form is going to have to be the one I liked the most next to Final Form because it just straight specialized in physical attacks and having the Keyblades Fenrir and Decisive Pumpkin was just straight up devastation for the bosses that I got to beat up with :)

18. Kitty

Heck, with Master Form, you don't even have to fight anything to level it up- towards the end, I'd just smash those wagons in Mulan's world (in the area north of the village), leave the area, run back in, and smash 'em again. It's kinda boring, but quick enough.

I had a more difficult time leveling Wisdom (in the beginning of the game moreso than at the end) and Final Form (my Final isn't even completely leveled yet, but I got bored with killing nobodies).

I've noticed, playing through this game for the first time in a long while, that I actually don't use the drive command very often. Most of the time I do use it is during random encounters, not so much bosses. But it pays to level 'em up to get those added abilities.

19. I agree with you. For the boss fight with Sephiroth in Proud Mode, it helped a great deal to have Dodge Jump and Quick Run up to around level two to avoid certain attacks if things got to crowded or critical.

20. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

They really helped out.. Without them, I could seeing it be very hard and take a long time. lol.