• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

what is the weather in your area

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fishy smells, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

It snowed most of the day. Now, it's really cold and the snow that melted is turning to ice. Fun.

2. Toph is now a super mod? O_O

3. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

It snowed again!!

4. Kitty

And that has what exactly to do with the weather?

It has been snowing off and on today. It is very cold, and the roads are icy in some places. Public schools have been closed for two days now because of it.

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

basically its a flippin blizzard here which is why I've been off school for basically a whole week, and I don't mean to sound like a nerd but.........I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! :mad:

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Now if the schools are closed then the darn super attendant of schools have to add two or maybe seven days at the school year! I'm so mad!

Stupid mother nature. Right now it's still SNOWING!

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Well since I'm a senior I don't have to make up any days at the end of the year cuz snow days or not, my last day of school is still May 21st :D but yea sucks for you guys :eek:

8. Keyblade Master Roxas

WHAT! WHAT! May 21st! You lucky cookie!
    DX no fair

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

yea just one of the many benefits of being a senior :D though my actual graduation ceremony is June 2nd, snow days aren't gonna change that either :)

10. Keyblade Master Roxas

I wish snow wasn't never invented. Did you know snow can cause snow blindness? or did I told you that already? DX

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

yea I knew that, cuz the sun reflects off the snow and can cause blindness, that's why my dad and brothers have to wear shades when they go out and shovel

12. Keyblade Master Roxas

But how is the sun reflecting it's Ultraviolet rays? When the sun is actually covered by the clouds? I mean I'm looking out my window and all I see are clouds.

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

sometimes, at least where I live, the sun comes out when it's done snowing, and that's when it reflects off the snow on the ground

14. Keyblade Master Roxas

Oh okay. Thank you for answering. ^_^

15. I said we would be getting a snow day and we got it.

16. Kitty

It is freezing here. I had to pry open my car door and scrape ice off my windshield to leave work today (because I forgot to buy more de-icer v_v).

17. It's cold. It's colder now due to what just happened.

18. Kitty

It's really cold. I think I'm ready for summer already.

19. It's colder than before . . . .

20. Kitty

Another really cold day, and even colder evening. v_v