• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Aeon

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Favorite aeon?

1. Valefor

7.1%
  2. Ifrit

7.1%
  3. Ixion

7.1%
  4. Shiva

19.6%
  5. Bahamut

23.2%
  6. Yojimbo

7.1%
  7. Anima

16.1%
  8. Magus Sisters

12.5%
  1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I thought the aeons were handled really well in X. They each seemed to have their own personalities, and their moves could be pretty devastating. You can't say it wasn't cool when Seymour summoned Anima during the blitzball game and wiped out all those fiends. So which was your favorite?

Mine was Anima. Her darkness and creepiness made her cool. Her overdrive was powerful even early on. And the bonus storyline with her fayth being Seymour's mom was interesting.

2. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

I liked the very first aeon, Valefor. Its summon looked really cool, and it messed up some people later on.

3. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

the Magus Sisters, okay, took a bit of work, but it was worth it.

4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I choose Anima. She was dark and creepy and awesome. She's the first summon who can break the damage limit without overdrives. And if you don't have the celestial weapons, she's the only one who can do so and isn't a pain to control. ou have to pay Yojimbo (lame) and the Magus Sisters do whatever they want to.

I'll give an honorable mention to Valefor though. Sonic Wings got me out of more than one tough boss fight that I wasn't nearly prepared for.

Oh, and Zenrot, pick the poll option, man.

5. Tifa_03

Tifa_03 New Member

I choose Shiva. I loved when she was summoned it looked wicked cool. She helped me out on alot of things i was stuck on

6. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

The Magus Sister. They were very helpful i used them alot when i got them

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

That fingersnap was the coolest move. Her summoning animation makes it worth summoning her. And she's awesome against Anima in Macalania Temple. W00t for aeons' status immunities.

8. Black Mage Moogle

Black Mage Moogle New Member

Hmmm my fav summon has to be Bahamut. I love how he stands there on the battle field with his arms crossed. I think his overdrive is good too.

9. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Ixion a thunder horse which I just thought was really cool.

10. Kanzen

Kanzen New Member

Shiva had the coolest way of delivering attacks. She was fun to watch, too.

Anima was also awesome... and completely deadly. But, I'm going to have to go with Shiva. I summoned her more than any other aeon, I believe.

11. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

My favorate is Shiva. She's really cool and without her I don't think I could have beat Seymore that first time (After he asked Yuna to marry him)

But who are Anima and the Magus Sisters?

12. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Haha, yeah I forgot too XD. But once valefor was able to break the damage limit his overdrive attacks were very powerful. Also, i liked valefor's appearance, and the look his overdrives had. It's not all about the huge damage for me. Also, I loved the scene where Yuna jumps from the tower and summons Valefor to catch her and escape.

13. jono_marko

jono_marko New Member

I voted for Bahamut because I forgot Anima.The way she came out, the name of her moves.Everything about her was cool.Also the fact that she was tied down and did so much was amazing.

14. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

My favorite is Bahamut. Anima is pretty cool, but I like Bahamut and Ifrit better.

Anima, Yojimbo, and the Magus Sisters are all secret Aeons that you can get. You have to pay Yojimbo to get him, Anima is Seymore's Aeon. To get Anima, you have to get the item in each of the cloister of trials. If you missed the one in the place where you get Bahamut, then you can't get Anima. There is also an item in Zanarkind (the place before you fight Yunalesca). You have to go back to Zanarkind to get it. To get the Magus Sisters, you have to get all the other Aeons and two specific key items, the blossom crown and the flower scepter.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  15. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

I have to say that if you didnt have to pay him, Yojimbo would be my favorite, otherwise its Anima. I mean who doesnt like a gigantic beast that destroys most enemys with one blow!!!:D

16. Default_User

Default_User New Member

Mine is also Anima... just seeing her for the first time when Seymour summons her, and you see how really powerful she is for the first time.

Even though I also like Shiva's entrance, and her overdrive is so cool (fingersnap... so cool), I also like Anima's entrance, and not only her overdrive is awesome, it's also very powerful... only against some bosses I expected her to do more, but overall, entrance, power, evasion, and attacks, my fav.

17. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Anima here, too. She's so powerful and creepy. I agree with you, Default_User and the others, her overdrive is really awesome!

18. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

I really hate Yojimbo. I only use him when I absolutely have to.
    I think my fave is the Magus Sisters :D

19. shax-san

shax-san New Member

I'm gonna have to go with the Magus sisters. Even though me and my two sisters don't get along, they have their way of teamwork, and, yes, it's amusing to watch, they can still kick someone's ass really badly.

20. iridaceous

iridaceous New Member

I loved Ixion because... well, he looked awesome, his attacks were effective and looked cool, plus I love the thunder element.
    My second favourite would be Bahamut, though. His overdrive was one of the better attacks.