• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Destiny, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

[​IMG]

Thanks to Mike Hunt for the picture...

So anyone have a theory on this new Kingdom Hearts 3D demo?

There's a few things, could it be a secret title mentioned in an interview with Normura(I highly don't think so), could it be something related to Re:Coded, or could it be one of the past titles made for a demo version on Nitendo 3DS?

What do all of you think about it.

2. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i'm guessing we'll find out when Square holds their little show.

but as for my own (likely wrong) prediction; i'm guessing it might be another bridging game like CoM, this time bridging 2 & 3. or another backstory game like 358, maybe as Vanitas or Riku(but i highly doubt this.)

then again that's all assumng it's not just reCoded

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I personally think it's something similar to KHMobil, just something you get through the nitendos ware store, just something small and simple, just a demo from an old game to experience 3DS and get fan's input about it for maybe the future of 3DS.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I always figured Coded was the game to bridge 2 and 3.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

According to an interview with Normura, there is another game that Sora isn't the star, it's related to the typical kh stars(sora,riku, kairi) but it has a connection with bbs & 358/2days

6. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I would say it is going to be a bridge between 2 and 3.

7. Kit

Kit New Member

I'm with Dawn. It's probably a small little blurb to demo the 3DS's power. If not that, it's probably RE:Coded.

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

It's one of those too games. More likely to be the KHMobile one, sooner or later we'll find out.

9. Roxion

Roxion New Member

that's probly coded/re:coded. the stars are the disney characters and a "virtual Sora." I won't spoil anything, but I know for a FACT that coded is related to BBS and 358/2 Days.

10. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I'm with you about the relation of BBS and 358/2 Days.

11. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

it's been proven that this isn't ReCoded or mobile. we don't know what it is yet but it's going to be something brand new. i wish people would stop saying it's one of those two.

12. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Great another game worth waiting for.

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

There is no way that it is Re:Coded. Otherwise, it would have the title "Re:Coded".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.