• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Has anybody heard anything new about Agito or Versus?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Ventus, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I can't find anything new except for the E3 trailer of Agito. Have you guys heard any new things about the two games? By the way, I have a feeling that Agito will be better than FFXIII somehow. Don't ask me why.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I haven't heard much of anything either, but then, since I haven't really been looking, that's not so surprising. There seems to be talk that information about Versus will be released at the Tokyo Game Show come September. So maybe we'll find out some good stuff then.

But does it feel like these games have been in development forever, or is it just me?

3. Ventus

Yeah, I know right. I want KH3 but Versus is stopping it.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

It isn't just you. Versus has to have been in production for at least 4, if not 5, years.

5. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Here's what I want to happen. I don't have much interest in agito....yet. Versus looks cool but is getting on my nerves because it is holding up the production of KH3 which realllyyy ticks me off. Hopefully Versus will be at the tokyo game show this year and it will be released soon

6. Ventus

OK guys, I've found this and I have to say I'm excited about Versus XIII and I think the wait will be worth it. There are 3 screenshots and this is what Nomura says about it.

YouTube - NEW Final Fantasy Versus XIII Scans & Gameplay

7. Sebring

Sebring New Member

Versus has been in development for a while, and there isn't much news on it other than what others have talked about in different places.
    Agito should be out this year or so I would assume. p.o