• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Command Styles

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Desert Warrior, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Which command style is your favorite? Is there one you consider better than the others?

For all of the first tier command styles, Aqua's Spell Weaver is my favorite. I like how she attacks without even touching the keyblade.

For the second tier, I have multiple. For Terra, Blade Charge is my favorite. For Ven, it is Wingblade. And for Aqua, I am split between Blade Charge and Ghost Drive.

2. Raven

Raven New Member

Sweet.. a topic about the cool-looking command styles.

I love air rider. It is a really cool looking command style and the finisher rocks. I also love Ghost Drive, because teleporting is always, always cool.

3. Desert Warrior

Does Ven get Air Rider? I've never used it, and I don't recall getting it.

4. Raven

Raven New Member

Yes, both Ven and Aqua get Air Rider. You can activated by preform evasive techniques such as Aqua's magic hour or Ven's Reversal; you can also activated using zero-gravity techniques.

Oh and my bad, in the NA version of the game it's called Sky Climber. I didn't think they'd change the name of it..

5. Desert Warrior

I still don't remember getting it. Do you get it during the storyline? Or do you have to find it somehow?

6. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I agree with Raven. Air rider with ven was my favorite so far. I haven't gotten to use a lot of Aqua's commands yet.

7. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

You'll get SkyClimber for Ventus by playing through the mirage arena battles as him

8. Desert Warrior

Okay, so I got Sky Climber for Ventus. I've only used it once, but I still prefer Wingblade.

9. Raven

Raven New Member

Min specifying how you get, 'cause I don't remember when I got it in the japanese version, and I haven't been doing as much arena leveling as you were. Too much sidequesting and grabbing all the techs for the characters.

10. Desert Warrior

Just keep on doing Mirage Arena battles. I believe it is the same mission where you get a Xehanort Report for Terra.

Raven likes this.
  11. Raven

Raven New Member

Oh so then I just have to do that mission with Aqua and Ven then. I've done with Terra already obviously.

Thanks for the info.

12. Desert Warrior

Here's a question I was meaning to ask. Has anybody gotten the Ice Cream command style? I can't get a high enough rating for the Dessert Paradise song.

13. Raven

Raven New Member

It's difficult. no I mean really difficult but I managed to pull it off. I still haven't gotten the ice cream command style yet. I don't really use the ice cream item too much - or any item for that matter.. Besides I want to beat Desert Paradise with Ven and Aqua next, all I've got it done for is Terra.

Anyways, has anyone gotten a list of moves for what exactly activates Air Climber - I liked 'Rider' so much better... - because I like that style so much I'm developing a deck that activates Spellweaver - I think 'Magic Wish' sounded better..- and Air Climber.

So far I've got

Zero Gravity/ra/ga
    Magic Hour
    Sliding Dash (Any of the elemental ones fall under a different command style)
    Quick Blitz
    Blitz

...That's it. I'll do some experiments on it, but if anyone knows what'll do the trick, let me know. Oh and I already know that the thing is activated by Zero Gravity techniques, lunges and jumping attacks, but I'm not sure if Magic Hour really counts as a jumping attack and besides having a list will make things easier on people.

14. Desert Warrior

I managed to beat it. I haven't activated the Command Style yet, but I have it ready and waiting. And to get it all I had to do is continue to playing it. I eventually got the pattern down and got fantastic.

15. Raven

Raven New Member

Yeah, that was how it was for me. But when it gets to the point where you have to actually memorize what's coming next, you know it's hard!

16. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Terra: Dark Impulse is my fav, but I seem 2 get more use out of Rockbreaker
    Ventus: Wingblade all the way baby ^^
    Aqua: I don't know really, I keep killing everybody before I can get some real use out of them. I better try Mirage arena battles with her. take a rain check on this one

Oh, and for Raven's question, try Transcendence, that should do the trick. It takes up 2 slots, but trust me, it's REALLY powerful

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  17. Raven

Raven New Member

Oh yeah, I recently added Atmos Break to my deck recently having forgotten it even existed. I dunno how considering I have my Terra with it.

18. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Atmos Break? Is that what Transcendence is in the Japanese version?

19. Raven

Raven New Member

Yeah, lol my bad I tend to switch between the english and japanese names without even realizing it sometimes.. I'm still getting used to the transition. Though maybe with the FM version coming out I don't have to.

20. keyblade_fullmetal

keyblade_fullmetal New Member

for ven i use wingblade its awesome and it reminds me of soras drives, now terra i think it would be the dark impulse and for aqua its ghost drive.

ive been trying to get the ice cream one but no dice

and just lilke Raven said i dont really use items.....i kinda thought items where useless i never ever used items on BBS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.