• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite BBS Keyblade?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by VentusSearcher, Sep 21, 2010.

1. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Mine has to be the one you get after you fight alongside mickey as Aqua. I love how(Spoiler)Its kairi's keyblade that she gets towards at the end of KH2(Unspoiler)

2. Raven

Raven New Member

I love playing with the weirdest looking keyblades. It's fun doing the final battle with the keyblade, Sweetstack. It also has some great stats.

[​IMG]

3. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Ends of the Earth, Lost Memory, and Rainstorm (or Rainfell or whatever)
    just cause they're epic

4. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

since i have yet to play BBS, my choices are pretty much based just on looks. but after i play the game, i'll update this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I love Kairi's keyblade but then there's spellbinder. It feels very mystical to me.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

My favorites are Ultima Weapon (Best looking of the series) and No Name.

7. keyblade_fullmetal

keyblade_fullmetal New Member

gotta love oblivion or soul eater

8. Roxion

Roxion New Member

only bbs keyblades here

9. Raven

Raven New Member

yeah I was pretty sure that this was only BBS keyblades too. And then Summoner brought up Spellbinder..

Hey and has anyone actually gotten the No Name Keyblade yet? I'm curious about whether you guys have beaten the mysterious figure.

10. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

No I have not but I do know. It's in the game guide :)
    Anyways ya this is only for BBS keyblades.

On topic;
    I thought the keyblade hyperdrive was put together really well, like how the blue shaft is the like smoke coming out of the ship at the end.
    [​IMG]

11. EtherealSummoner

-____- The title didn't say anything about BBS keyblade. The title says "Favorite Keyblade" so if it's about BBS, please change the title to "BBS favorite keyblade" or state it in the very first post.

12. Desert Warrior

Not yet. I once managed to bring him down to half health without getting hurt.... And then I died. I think his Doom move is shorter the less health he has.

It is somewhat of a common sense thing. This thread is in the BBS forum. While I do understand that the title is somewhat lacking (I'll change it), you should be able to guess that it was for BBS because of the thread's location.

13. EtherealSummoner

I wasn't paying attention to it's location. I was only paying attention to the title and the discussion at hand.

Anyways, I was thinking about Fairy stars. really like as to how it connects to me in balance.

14. Raven

Raven New Member

Well as long as you're apologetic..

I agree with you Summoner is terms of balance, not only what the keyblade represents but also it's stats. Its a really balanced keyblade in the beginning of the game.

Speaking of stats, which Keyblade do you think fits Terra, Aqua, and Ventus the best in terms of stats?

Personally I feel that these keyblades fit with the characters the best.

Terra - [Chaos Ripper] - While it has the worst magic stats I've ever seen on a keyblade it gives off an incredible amount of strength which is great for Terra as that's what he primarily focuses on with the exception of, I believe, 3 good spell.

Aqua - [No Name] - The keyblade works well with her character design especially when she's in Ghost Drive or Spell Weaver. Also this keyblade is one of the few keyblades that focuses more on magic than opposed to Strength like a lot of the keybades do, a perfect fit for Aqua.

Ventus - [Void Gear] - This keyblade practically belongs to Ventus as his other half, Vanitas, was the original owner. That and also it offers great strength stats, and decent magic stats which really favors Ventus as I think that's how his original stats go.

15. Desert Warrior

Even though I don't use magic much for Terra, I figure Void Gear would be a better choice for him. Although I currently have him using Ultima Weapon instead of Void Gear just because I like the look more.

As for Ven, Ultima Weapon. It is more balanced than either Void Gear or No Name, and I consider Ven to be more balanced while Aqua focuses on magic and Terra focuses on strength.

And as for Aqua, No name.

16. Raven

Raven New Member

Yeah, I consider Ven to be the 'balanced' character as opposed to the 'fast' character as the game labels him, because honestly I don't really see him as that fast outside of Fever Pitch. Running speed is pretty irrelevant to me as I don't really run often - dodge rolling, dashing, and cartwheeling is the way to go.

I might consider giving Ven the Ultima keyblade as opposed to the Void gear as it's more balanced like you said. I have to get it first.. I haven't touched Ven's file since I beat the final boss.

17. Roxion

Roxion New Member

gotta agree w/u 2 there: Terra I have him using Void Gear 4 strength, Ven Ultima 4 balance, and Aqua No Name (As soon as I get it :eek: )

18. Raven

Raven New Member

You know I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't a keyblade similar to the Chaos Ripper, but for magic. I think that would be a much better choice for Aqua..

19. Roxion

Roxion New Member

true, but that keyblade would have 2 subtract from strength

20. Raven

Raven New Member

It's not like that matters.. Magic f*ckin' rocks in BBS there's practically no negatives to using spells and some of the best spells are the most powerful techniques in the game.