• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rate the Avatar Above, Version 2

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kitty, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

10/10.....

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

9/10. She's almost close to being an evil sorceress in my opinion. I also like as to how the marking on her face has match with the background.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Eh, 5/10. The image isn't really suited for an avatar. Looks more like a really shrunken wallpaper. Hard to see the details.

4. EtherealSummoner

7/10. The brown is making the avatar getting old.

5. GC4life

GC4life New Member

8/10 she looks rather dark, and something I'm not sure if i should say, since this site has strict word policies.

6. EtherealSummoner

??? And what word is that CG? Also, I give your picture a 6/10. His smile does not entertain me and the romanji lettering on his shoulder just made me turn the other way.

7. GC4life

GC4life New Member

Um, let's play "Fill in the blanks"
    S L _ _ T _

still 8.

and my avi is a girl

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

..Thats a girl SB.Dont worry,others were surprised too.

SB: 5/10.Just looks real strange to me dude.Seems even wierder drawn that way since its Lulu.

GC: 8/10.Its cool,helps I know the anime a little.

9. EtherealSummoner

<.> How dare you!! She do not look like a slut at all! All she is doing is sitting down and smiling as her hair is covering her left eye. nothing is slutty about that.

Anyways, a 8/10 dualbalde. really like the fantasy side of being in the sky with an umbrella.

10. GC4life

GC4life New Member

Still 8/10 It's that smile, you know.

11. Kitty

Can we stick to rating avatars (and preferably not the same few over and over again) please? *Spam vanquished*

GC4life: 5/10, it's kinda plain.

12. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

7/10
    The text doesn't really say Star Wars to me. It doesn't feel right...

13. Kitty

9/10- love it. XD

14. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

8/10
    In terms of graphics: wow.

15. EtherealSummoner

6/10. The avatar is making me dizzy.

16. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

7/10
    i recognise the little white thing as a moogle which lets me know the chick is Final Fantasy but i have no clue as to who she is.

17. EtherealSummoner

6/10. Really don't know what it is. It lacks interest, insight, or small details on the character. The quote is good though.

18. Kitty

I'm sorry, how much insight or "small details" do you think you can get from an avatar, really?

For yours, 5.75/10, because even though it has no effects or anything interesting, at least the stock image looks high quality.

19. EtherealSummoner

I just think that it would be better as a signature. I just don't feel anything from his. Yours is still a 7/10. Your avatar is starting to look like nasty chocolate.

20. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

7/10 Ulticima right?

and my avi is Setsuna from Negima. any fan of the series would also know that the quote pretty much describes her views on some things. add in that she's a bodyguard falling in love with the one she's guarding and it gets a little complex/funny