• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts III Not to be Released in 2012

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey guys, some sad news has just been recently released.
    In a recent interview with Normura, Normura mentions about Kingdom Hearts 10th anniversary. For that date he apparently has something planned for the fans to enjoy. What that something is though, has not been released. However he did mention Kingdom Heart III, and let’s just say it’s not some of the greatest news for those of you anticipating the release of the game to be coming soon or by 2012.
    Normura stated in the interview that Kingdom Heart III will not be released in 2012, which we can only guess that means it won’t be released until after 2012.

So when it comes to Kingdom Hearts III we still have quite a bit of time to be waiting on it, however what Normura could be planning for the 10th anniversary is a mystery and hopefully will be just as exciting as Kingdom Hearts III.

2. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

That sucks

3. Namine Lonsinger

Namine Lonsinger New Member

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :(
    thats terrible!!!
    but i wonder what he is going to do..... :D

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Oh well. We just have to wait. We had to even wait for Final Fantasy XIII to come out and Super Smash Brawl and that was four to five years since they announced it.

5. Namine Lonsinger

wow, really??
    thats a LONG time!!! :eek: :eek:

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

The average time(figured it out) is about 4 years between major games in the Kingdom Hearts series

2002- Kingdom Hearts
    2006- Kingdom Hearts II
    2010- KingdomHearts Birth by Sleep(yes this game is considered a major game, in fact it was almost going to be Kingdom Hearts III but decided to go with Birth by Sleep as the title)

Between those 3 games you have a break of about 4 years, so if I were to guess Kigndom Hearts III would be in 2014

7. Namine Lonsinger

Wow. I didnt know that :D

8. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I've been saying this for a while <-- who listens to me..oh no one smh

9. Namine Lonsinger

I would have listened to you,but i didnt know you :(

10. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Didn't we already have news about this? It seems a given that KH III won't be out any time soon. Remember, they're still s-l-o-w-l-y working on Versus, and can't even start thinking about KH III until that's out of the way.

Wonder what they have planned for 2012? Yay, fillers!

11. dualblade

dualblade Break!

BBS is almost III really.They could have easily done the what happened with MGS,call the prequel game III and let what will be KH III insted by KH IV.Not that it matters in the end what the title is.

Im actually thinking that this game will either by the one for 3DS,or it will be another prequel game showing the rise of the Heartless/Maleficent and the fall of Radient Garden.It would be a way to show many of the FF characters backgrounds that they couldnt show in BBS,as well as some of the other Organization characters before they became Nobodies (we still want to know all the names).

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I know I just found an article, I knew it wouldn't be, I've been saying it for a while, I just waited for actual press release from Normura on the fact

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

as far as I see it as long as Square Enix is providing games for me to play while they're working on KH3 then I'm happy waiting, I don't want them to rush production of the game and then have it not be up to fans standards of gameplay so 2012 or 2014, I don't care as long as they make it right and make it awesome! :D

14. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

That's what I've been saying for a long time!!!

I hope the surprise is a HD collection of Kingdom Hearts games for PS3.

15. Namine Lonsinger

I'd say if they remade all of the kingdom hearts games and had them for play station 3 only,then that would be a lot easier. :D

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

That would be a super long game, have a multi disk pack, and they'd be smart if they had it for Play Station 3, XBOX 360, and Wii(though wouldn't be as great) that way they expand beyond and get a bigger audience and more people to buy the game.

17. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I don't really think KH will become a multiconsule game. As much as I would love it, I just don't think it would happen.

18. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Kingdom Hearts has been a sony game even though it's spinoffs have been on mobile and nintendo consoles.

19. keyblade_fullmetal

keyblade_fullmetal New Member

well in kingdom hearts series fillers are pretty important but isnt the world supposed to end in 2012 lol Jk it would really suck if it did!

20. Im not dieing until KH3 comes out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.