• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Who is your Favorite Protagonist?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by iAqua, Oct 2, 2010.

Who is Your Favorite Protagonist?

1. Terra

30.8%
  2. Ventus

38.5%
  3. Aqua

30.8%
  1. iAqua

iAqua New Member

So, who's your favorite protagonist in the game: Terra, Ventus or Aqua?

Well, looking at my username, avatar and signature, I guess it's pretty obvious to whom my vote went, no? I voted Aqua, because I like her character's personality most. Serious, refined, and polite. Not only that, she's pretty strong too, and, unfortunately, the only one of the three friends to become a Keyblade Master in Birth By Sleep.

Self-sacrificing too. Sigh. I won't elaborate too much on this one :( But I'll just say I'm very indignant. Very, very indignant about the ending! :mad:

So, who did you vote for, and why?

2. jjas132

jjas132 New Member

Ventus for sure! The way he holds his keyblade backhand just looks so cool to me.

3. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I liked ventus the best. I felt like he was a long lost brother for me, you know, being used to seeing sora or roxas on the screen, I thought he was the most comforable to play with i guess.

4. Raven

Raven New Member

Terra was by far the most interesting out of the three and while I didn't relate to him as much as I had hoped, I understood the difficulties he faced throughout his storyline and which is why I jumped over to his story first. After being practically betrayed by his master - a moment which I felt was a bit melodramatic, but he had handled it with a stern face which I respected - Terra begins to doubt his abilities as a keyblade wielder, that is until Xehanort convinces Terra that he has surpassed what Eraqus could teach him and tells him that honing his dark abilities will enable him to reach his dreams, abilities that he was taught to be wary of and therefore is hesitant to tap into that power. He spends the majority of the game being torn between sticking to his master or following the path Xehanort 'graciously' opened for him, entirely unaware that he is simply being manipulated.

It's really sad of what happened to him, and I don't blame him for being ignorant to Xehanort's schemes. He's an extremely trusting guy - a trait seen in many heroes, such a Sora.

5. Kit

Kit New Member

Ventus. Ven seemed to be chasing his own way of life, as well as helping his friends along the way. He was young, and at first naive, but in the end he knew what had to be done.

6. zman67

zman67 New Member

...yeah, what he said

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I had alreayd voted on this a month ago but I said Aqua. Seemed to me that one of the main reason that I voted on her is because she relates to me as to how I am trying to keep two of my friends sty together and as to how I am the most matured of the three.

8. xxCHANCExx

xxCHANCExx New Member

I liked Terra because his story was slightly more interesting IMO, I like them all though really. Plus his character was easiest to play with in gameplay I think.

9. darkside

darkside New Member

the only reason i chose ventus was because his speed is amazing

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

To me, I think that magic was the most effective against the enemies. Aqua is much more compatible with techniques more than Terra and Ventus.

11. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

My favorite protagonist would have to be Aqua.

12. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

I haven't played the game yet, but I choose Ven. Besides his speed, unique way of holding his keyblade, and familiar looks, there's really nothing else. I always feel sad for Roxas from 358/2 Days and that transfers to Ven.

Why I didn't choose:

Terra - He pushed Ven back in the KH2:FM ending! Ven could've made that jump up the rising cliff Xehanort summoned(?). And yeah, Ven may have gotten turned into a popsicle, but he kinda saved Terra. Probably.

Aqua - I'm sexist. And magic's not my strong point either so... yeah.

13. Flowerr

Flowerr New Member

Ven was my fav, and I voted for him. A reason why would have to be how he holds his keyblade, becuz I never saw that on a keyblade wielder before! it looked really neat and unique that he had his own little style of fighting. Besides that I liked his role in the game, and I felt comfortable playing as him :3.

14. Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper New Member

Ventus was the most interesting(due to how he held his keyblade, and what happens to him during the story), my favorite, and very childish and goofy. He kind of reminded me of myself in a way when I was younger :p He was fun to play as too, which was all good for me.

15. urahara64360

urahara64360 New Member

I actually liked terra the most because when I played his story I felt like I was watching Star Wars again.

16. Donald Duck

Donald Duck New Member

Ventus. Because of his speed, and his epic storyline.

17. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Terra.revealed a lot since i played him last

18. NeroTheSable

NeroTheSable New Member

I like all of them they treat each other as brother and sister type relationship which I thought was nice

19. Noir

Noir

Should be Ventus. He is fast, wielding back-handed, cool and looks like Roxas. I like one of his main attacks, such as Sliding Dash. He is a good friend for Terra and Aqua, and was needed on the game. His hair and his outfit reminds me kind of Roxas, so that's a one point for my likeness. I even completed the whole game with him, and he is Lv. 99 in my save.
    P.S. I like Terra because of his strength and awesomeness. Ventus really cares for him and him too.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  20. I would say Terra. Because he is a really good fighter and he seems like the most intersecting when I was playing him. And he has learned a lot.